Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trump Annihilates Harris

great inceldom discussion

Trump is getting raped

Inceldom discussed

I watched the debate too, and it was satisfying. Trump beat her to oblivion

Are you serious? I haven't watched it yet, or are you just saying that out of bias? I'm really hoping he did well. This upcoming election has me rather worried. I really hope that Kamala ends up losing.

Are you serious? I haven't watched it yet, or are you just saying that out of bias? I'm really hoping he did well. This upcoming election has me rather worried. I really hope that Kamala ends up losing.
Yeah, I’m serious. He seems to dominate her in the debate and she seems kinda scared, kek

Rabbi trump vs big momma Floyd

It was a 3v1 and rigged tbh but I'm still not sure what the general public thinks or where to see it

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Trump owned her like a dog

Hes correct. It looked like Harris was about to cry. Towards the end her eyes were red and she was shaking too :feelskek:

Even with the media giving her the questions beforehand and hammering trump, she still didnt stand a chance.

all that kamala's performance shows is how lame the liberals who support her are

Yeah, I’m serious. He seems to dominate her in the debate and she seems kinda scared, kek
Yeah, brocel, I'm not going to lie. I just watched like the first 30 minutes of the debate. I'm going to have to disagree, we are probably screwed. Trump, while he has good intentions, missed the points he needed to make at every opportunity. Kamala is just empty promises, lies, lies, and more lies, just like every democrat.

But Trump kept missing the chance to call her out for those lies. She even went on about Harrisville, like the damn statement hasn't been fact-checked like 20 times already.

The moderator blatantly lies by saying that people aren't stealing and cooking animals, and Trump has the perfect chance to tell him that people, are in fact cooking and eating pets.

But then Trump responds "Well I heard it on television, the people on television said it."

I love Trump, but that was maybe the worst response to that he could have had.

I really hope that I'm just worrying over nothing, everyone here seems to think that Harris did bad, which, she did. But I also feel like Trump didn't do outstanding either...

I really hope that I'm just worrying over nothing, everyone here seems to think that Harris did bad, which, she did. But I also feel like Trump didn't do outstanding either...
Didn’t watch, and won’t watch, but your take seems balanced. People will likely see what they want to see in the end.

Didn’t watch, and won’t watch, but your take seems balanced. People will likely see what they want to see in the end.
As is typical with debates. Damn, I wish I wasn't cursed to be an incel, and therefore never could become a politician. I feel like I would absolutely exceed at any debates, and that I could very easily be elected president. Unfortunately, I'm 5'3, and Arabic.

I'd even be willing to throw my own personal beliefs aside just for my country...

Yeah, brocel, I'm not going to lie. I just watched like the first 30 minutes of the debate. I'm going to have to disagree, we are probably screwed. Trump, while he has good intentions, missed the points he needed to make at every opportunity. Kamala is just empty promises, lies, lies, and more lies, just like every democrat.

But Trump kept missing the chance to call her out for those lies. She even went on about Harrisville, like the damn statement hasn't been fact-checked like 20 times already.

The moderator blatantly lies by saying that people aren't stealing and cooking animals, and Trump has the perfect chance to tell him that people, are in fact cooking and eating pets.

But then Trump responds "Well I heard it on television, the people on television said it."

I love Trump, but that was maybe the worst response to that he could have had.
Trump still seemed to dominate her. He was charismatic and she seemed scared. That’s what counts

Trump still seemed to dominate her. He was charismatic and she seemed scared. That’s what counts
Here's hoping...

I'm going to bed, this is all far too exhausting. Good night brocels.

They're both retards who should be disembowelled

it's official, trump won the debate!

I didn't watch the debate, so it's good to know the results

Last edited: