Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truly over for Japcels and fertility rate

Soon the rest of East Asia will follow

Soon the rest of East Asia will follow
Nah the chinese will important niggers and create the ubermench just as Nietzsche envisioned, with the IQ of niggers and the T levels of asians there is nothing they can't do :feelskek:

Nah the chinese will important niggers and create the ubermench just as Nietzsche envisioned, with the IQ of niggers and the T levels of asians there is nothing they can't do :feelskek:
Would never happen, Ricemen would get violent. There's already a 30m foid shortage there as it is.

Would never happen, Ricemen would get violent. There's already a 30m foid shortage there as it is.
Nah it would be ricecels fucking sheboons, they barely have any foids as is

japan, china and korea are going into the dark ages of birth rates. they will probably have to import more women
i want to see the new offspring that will be created once they get ton of sheboons from africa.
black women in africa aren't the same as the sheboons in america, they're way more hideous and low iq since they have no white genes.
i guess it will all be a giant population of mentally ill blasians like intelau.

japan, china and korea are going into the dark ages of birth rates. they will probably have to import more women

i want to see the new offspring that will be created once they get ton of sheboons from africa.
black women in africa aren't the same as the sheboons in america, they're way more hideous and low iq since they have no white genes.
i guess it will all be a giant population of mentally ill blasians like intelau.
Somethings were not meant to exists, but the gambit might produce physical stronger mulattos that aren't retarded or turn china into america 2.0, not that it matters since, I still cannot have sex

"Those men in the top 20% get most women's attention". That's what empowering women does, unlucky.

That's what happen when u have retarded boomers run countries

The less noodlewhores, the better.