Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truly empowering foid moment

This is why I don't blindly stick up for white people

Honestly some white people are just trash

All those fake tans and kilograms of makeup they put on
Yeah it's horrific. When I was young I gave a stacy teacher a bar of chocolate at the end of the year. Without make up she's borderline low tier normie

lucky, I was a bluepilled/redpilled cuck for the longest time
Brutal. I was sort of blackpilled prior to betabuxxing this one time but the blackpill HIT as soon as I got home

Blackpill hit me after a foid """friend""" played me around, used me and disrespected me, I just know every night that whore's legs are in the air while chad's cock is deep inside of her
I almost cried when I got home lmao; went online and saw a picture of her on holiday with a bunch of tall men with a singular foid with her

This is why I don't blindly stick up for white people

Honestly some white people are just trash
She's ugly, has no honour, and glady took chads cum :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Behaviourly speaking, white foids are the worst

no offense but kys if you watch that shit or get more than 1 second into garbage like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back