Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truest of truecels trait: you don't eat fruits, vegetables nor drink water

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Muh you need these things bro! :soy: Doctors say so bro! :soy:

Thank God for everything, boyos.

what kind of stupid shit is this thread?

i hate fruit and vegetables but water is nice

I only drink water. :feelsmage:

No wonder women don't want you when your breath stinks :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I do like apples.

I don't see a question here except for your own. I think you were trying to post this in islamicincel would you arrange marriage a 7/10 virgin 18-25 y/o. Had the same response to it.
I don't like vegetables nor water. I do like some fruits though, like bananas, mangoes and pineapples.
i hate fruit and vegetables but water is nice
Water? Nice? How?
I only drink water. :feelsmage:
Chad trait.
No wonder women don't want you when your breath stinks :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
I brush my teeth though? You're saying you need water, vegetables and fruits? Lol no. Bad breath comes from not brushing properly.
I do like apples.
Apples are nice too, sometimes.

I don't see a question here except for your own. I think you were trying to post this in islamicincel would you arrange marriage a 7/10 virgin 18-25 y/o. Had the same response to it.
nice job avoiding me and Animecel2d's exchange.

keep playing dumb nigger

@RREEEEEEEEE just outed himself as Sv3rige/Goatis's account :feelshehe::lul:

Just drink water theory

I used to do that stuff when gymcelling. I now exclusivly drink pepsi and eat junk food I wanna die fast

TBH not meant in a derogative way. When I ldar hard I sometimes start eating junk food or stop any nourishment intake at all. Could imagine it might be similar for other rotters here, but aside that I'd say incels seem pretty conscious and frugal, if not in some depressive phase. Maybe it is just vocal gymcels and moneymaxcels giving a wrong idea though idk.

But maybe we simply don't fit the description of truest of truecels. *shrugs*

Elab why and why you do this tbh.

Last edited:
I do not eat vegetables. I eat one orange per day though for vitamin C, and I also drink about 20 glasses of water per day.

oh boy, you're in for a wild ride
it's a guy who promotes an all-meat (aka carnivore) diet and he's a vigilant anti-vegan
he believes that plants are toxic and you shouldn't eat them and he generally believes in all kinds of crazy shit like flat earth, sun-gazing or that cancer is actually healthy (!)
I also remember him saying you shouldn't drink water, because it's unnatural (he's very obsessed with the idea of the nature) and preferably you should drink blood instead, but since it's unavailable he drinks orange juice (I don't remember what's his justification for this is, but realistically it's to prevent scurvy :lul: )
he stabbed some guy during his school years, was in a psychiatric hospital (that's where he first got his visions about his all-meat diet) and has gotten quite a following online (his ex-girlfriends say they were giving him their blood to drink)

his channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGenreDoesntMatter/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/sv3rige/videos

What do you eat then ?
his piss and shit
oh boy, you're in for a wild ride
it's a guy who promotes an all-meat (aka carnivore) diet and he's a vigilant anti-vegan
he believes that plants are toxic and you shouldn't eat them and he generally believes in all kinds of crazy shit like flat earth, sun-gazing or that cancer is actually healthy (!)
I also remember him saying you shouldn't drink water, because it's unnatural (he's very obsessed with the idea of the nature) and preferably you should drink blood instead, but since it's unavailable he drinks orange juice (I don't remember what's his justification for this is, but realistically it's to prevent scurvy :lul: )
he stabbed some guy during his school years, was in a psychiatric hospital (that's where he first got his visions about his all-meat diet) and has gotten quite a following online (his ex-girlfriends say they were giving him their blood to drink)

his channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGenreDoesntMatter/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/sv3rige/videos
humans have a stomach acid that is close to vultures and other carnivores, why do you think you see sweetcorn in your shit, because it can't be dissolved as easily as meat does. Most of what sv3rige says is a repeat of what Aajonus Wonderplainitz said, which if you look him up was a pretty knowledgable in understanding food science.

Aajonus says to not drink water either, because water isn't ionised thus doesn't really benefit you at all, and this is tap water btw that they are both referring to not mineral water or raw meat, which has a good amount of water that can be ionised due to the reactions with the other nutrients (something along those lines been a while since I watched), and yes blood is nutritious and was how ancient humans drank before going agriculture and resulting in numerous devolutionary aspects, where the size of our brains have shrunk and bones becoming weak and such. Go look at mongolains or eskimos and compare them to the chinese. There was a image that I have where the chinese were also pissed that Mongolians could go without food for longer periods than them, when it came to war, purely because Mongolians only needed to eat a days worth of animal products, which was the proper way of eating for the average human, before jew foods hit the market.

Also I haven't seen sv3rige drink orange juice at all unless you mean the raw egg yolks he has had. He probably only ever has vegetable juices and that's in the morning.

I'm not denouncing vegetables and fruits but you're not supposed to eat a whole lot of them in general, since too much fibre isn't really a good think either.

Also I eat bones and the marrow itself and my tooth aches usually go away in a day or so

Attachments

• 1589887477385.jpg
    1589887477385.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
fuck you caught me out in this one i just realised i've went without water for 2 days but i dont feel any dehydration whatsoever