Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truest of Truecel Trait: AnimeAva posters turn you on

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Only the spergiest of cels can relate. Those who are so far beyond even the infrared end of the spectrum it will put 5G to shame.

You cant distinguish an avatar from the poster. You think the avatar is the actual poster. So if a poster has a dancing anime loli as ava you get turned on by that poster. When the ava changes you get mad cause youve been catfished.

jfl doesn't happen to me. I can't even get hard 95%+ of the time. mogs me hard

Can't relate, I imagine subhumans like me.

ngl some of the avis you faggots have are hot as hell

Lifefuel for weebcels

in the depths of a mind insane, fantasy and reality are the same.

I have something similar without getting turned on though. I used to try to resist it but I stopped because it doesn't really matter

So if a poster has a dancing anime loli as ava you get turned on by that poster.
Incel rave avi

anime foid avi halo effect is real

I have a theory that anime avis makes others gay.

Well the the theory goes like this:

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a (fictional) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl avis makes some users have gay tendencies.

I think foidologist had me on ignore after he took that anime girl laying down on schooldesk ava. It only got worse with the seducing kitty ava ngl cause for some reason that expression in the felines eyes was such a cocktease and Im not even into bestiality except very rarely like when I saw a dolphin pussy. When he changed the cat avi I felt mad I got literally catfished and stopped caring about his posts as I realized the poster was not a 9 yo blonde loli in Japan but a curry on incels.is

Last edited:
I think foidologist had me on ignore after he had that anime girl on schooldesk ava. It only got worse with the cat ngl cause for some reason that cats expression in his eyes was such a cocktease and Im not even into bestiality. When he changed the cat avi I felt mad I got literally catfished and stopped caring about his posts
I feel sexually harrassed ngl

tee hee

I have a theory that anime avis makes others gay.

Well the the theory goes like this:

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a (fictional) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl avis makes some users have gay tendencies.
oh fuck

Did the japs outjew this kikecel?

I feel sexually harrassed ngl

tee hee
if its of any comfort the dancing anime ava in mind was a caramel dancing ava forgot who the poster was . Your ava is hot too though

it's displayed homosexuality to some extent, not implying it means anything in every case.
users with an anime little girl avi can't fool me, they're transexuals in the closet, usually from 4chan, which is an image board strongly linked to homosexuality.
first you start watching anime as a way of fulfilling fantasies, and substituting of emotional input from lack of peers in real life, then you start uncovering different genres such as romantic high school animes, and finally you start identifying as an anime girl.

what posters
no one poster specific its just every post I read with an attractive anime ava. To give an example @JosefMengelecel 's post I read as if they were actually coming from the real 1940's Josef Mengele if that makes any sense. I feel even morally panicked if I agree with something posted by him as my grand family suffered under Mengele so I feel I betray them by agreeing with Mengele.

Last edited:
Only the spergiest of cels can relate. Those who are so far beyond even the infrared end of the spectrum it will put 5G to shame.

You cant distinguish an avatar from the poster. You think the avatar is the actual poster. So if a poster has a dancing anime loli as ava you get turned on by that poster. When the ava changes you get mad cause youve been catfished.
Nope, I’m not a faggot trannie like some users here

no one poster specific its just every post I read with an attractive anime ava. To give an example @JosefMengelecel 's post I read as if they were actually coming from Josef Mengele if that makes any sense.
is my an attractive avi?

I look exactly like this tbh

Giga over, that's some r9k shit. :feelswhat:

No thats a fagcel trait

holy shit that's extremely trucel, i feel you buddyboyo :feelscry:

No thats a fagcel trait
I understand this thread came across like that in hindsight which is uncomfy af for me as it wasnt the point I was trying to get across. The point was that I take whatever someones ava is as the person making the thread. One user has a Danish pepe as ava and I read it as that pepe is saying it. Same with any other ava. The fact it came across like that is horrible and pisses me off immensely

Last edited: