Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TruecelTrait][WeirdoTrait] You did some disgusting things

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I was that guy who would clean his ears once in a month or so. The earwax would literally gather in my ears and then crust and fall out from my ears on it's own. When I would finally clean my ears, I would get +30% hearing gain.
I would also pop my zits and eat the stuf that would come out.

Peeing on the bedroom floor isn't disgusting, is it?

Peeing on the bedroom floor isn't disgusting, is it?
IDK but i cum sometimes on the floor when I fap without any tissues and it's too late to grab some. Then I have to wipe the floor with them.

I thought you might've kept a piss bottle or shit bucket in your space for weeks.

hmmm. I guess I stopped brushing my teeth and that's disgusting.

I have to (sometimes) shit manually. Literally using my hands to take shit out of my anus.

Am a raw foodist and I have eaten live insects such as spiders and fireants before, not sure if that would qualify as disgusting.

That’s dangerous don’t ever do that shit again :feelssus:.

I used to fart and spray febreze around and say my farts smell like febreze when I played soccer as a 11 year old. I tried picking up a mouse trap with a live rat around the same time but 2 players stopped me

normies and women are way more disgusting then this

I was that guy who would clean his ears once in a month or so. The earwax would literally gather in my ears and then crust and fall out from my ears on it's own. When I would finally clean my ears, I would get +30% hearing gain.
man the earwax thing is whatever but that zits thing is fucking disgusting. i used to eat boogies as a kid so i can't complain.

id like to think being spectacuarly disgusting is a sign of openmindedness

That’s dangerous don’t ever do that shit again :feelssus:.
What? Why?
Not that I do this anymore (I don't have prettym uch any zits anymore and I wouldn't do shit like this due to germophobia that I gained later) but I am legit interested in your theory.

What? Why?
Not that I do this anymore (I don't have prettym uch any zits anymore and I wouldn't do shit like this due to germophobia that I gained later) but I am legit interested in your theory.
You was eating dead puss and you could of contracted something

I have this habit of picking my nose all the time

I pick my nose.

IDK but i cum sometimes on the floor when I fap without any tissues and it's too late to grab some. Then I have to wipe the floor with them.
Yeah, I just peed on the floor because I was too lazy to go upstairs and I used tissues to clean it up.

I unironically get my cum in my forest of pubes and use my T-shirt to clean it. Nobody comes into my room so who gives a fuck.

used to not shower/brush teeth for days or week at time. but nowadays I do em daily so nothing disgusting anymore

bored cooming
So ı start ass fingering

bored cooming
So ı start ass fingering

eat lot of boogers

I wish and died then.
No you wouldn’t die
Y’all beat me I was just pulling pranks and carelessly trying to do shit
bored cooming
So ı start ass fingering
Y’all beat me I was just pulling pranks on teammates sand trying to grab dangerous shit with my barehands fingering ya asshole sexually is something I never heard of before along with people eating each other asses out until I got on .co

I just don't have the energy anymore nor do I care
You should care. Its not that hard of a task anyway. Especially when you get in habit. Not doing it could lead to very dire consequences

You should care. Its not that hard of a task anyway. Especially when you get in habit. Not doing it could lead to very dire consequences
Yes. You're mouth will literally rot should you go too long without cleaning it. I didn't brush mine for the longest time and now I've got gingivitis. Sucks but that's definitely not the worst that can happen.
That being said, I used to piss in jars when I lived with my brother. Sometimes id forget about them and leave them in my room for a week. I dont like leaving my room. And my cum would drip on the floor (after jerking off), and I wouldnt care. I also eat my boogers.

i used to have this habit of running my fingers in wherever body part and smelling them, like putting my finger in between every space in my toes and smell them. a lot of similar shit i also did, like put one finger in my ear and then smell the ear wax.

I masturbate to pictures of mlp:FiM characters