Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecels vs Incels

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
What i've noticed is actual truecels, the ugliest of incels arent just invisible to women. They evoke a negative response of either fear or disgust. Some people call themselves incel because they cant get the same treatment that chad gets or are sexually invisible/asexual to women.

Truecels get treated the complete opposite to chad. Foids avoid truecels at all costs, are often physically uncomfortable when forced to interact with them.

Ugly women treat truecels the worst because they are a reminder of their SMV, they find it insulting to be approached by truecels so they often extremely harsh and brutal with their rejections to send a message that they never want to be approached again by a man of such SMV.

Women are oblivious/indifferent to the existence of incels but they certainly want truecels dead and gone.

Incel has no real meaning to me, it was abused years ago let alone now by the cuck media. It’s truecels, normies, Chads imo. We’re repulsive, 4-6s are mostly invisible, 7+ live the life.

Women want a Chad to fuck, a normie to marry and betabuxx, incels to keep working in low-status vital positions (construction work, electric maintenance, sewer maintenance, etc) and keep their comforts going and truecels dead.

Foids that are approached by her looksmatch will surely hate him too, they know that they are the equivalent of her in appearance and they hate being reminded of it

As someone that ascended from Giga-Incel to regular incel i can 100% contest to this, when i had horrific acne and was very overweight yet thin bonned i'd get bullied/mogged by men/women non stop throughout highschool... Once a girl even pointed to my face and asked their parent "what's wrong with his face?" cause of my horrific acne... People would stare at me like i'm some sort of deformed creature

Now that i've ascended to regular inceldom i'm just invisible.

Foids that are approached by her looksmatch will surely hate him too, they know that they are the equivalent of her in appearance and they hate being reminded of it
Yeah but the ugly foids will have the worst reaction because they don't want to be reminded they are rock bottom on the hierarchy. I'm sure Stacy wouldn't mind being approached by her looksmatched chad

i have always thought that truecels are simply incels that are literally unable to ascend by any means(including surgery) and regular incels can potentially ascend.

Yeah but the ugly foids will have the worst reaction because they don't want to be reminded they are rock bottom on the hierarchy. I'm sure Stacy wouldn't mind being approached by her looksmatched chad
Yes, this is a rule that is true for most 5/10 even 6/10 foids, above that it probably don't have much effect

i have always thought that truecels are simply incels that are literally unable to ascend by any means(including surgery) and regular incels can potentially ascend.
Truecels are the really ugly, like the 1/10,2/10 low 3/10. Not being able to ascend comes with the territory because you likely have multiple unamendable flaws if you are that spectacularly repulsive in most cases

Truecels are the really ugly, like the 1/10,2/10 low 3/10. Not being able to ascend comes with the territory because you likely have multiple unamendable flaws if you are that spectacularly repulsive in most cases

perhaps. i still think the dichotomy should be based on whether the incel can ascend or not. much less arbitrary than subjective PSL ratings since even us(the most honest raters) argue a lot on what tier someones looks is; ie, elliot rodger, zyros. it also counts mentalceldom and other factors.