Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecels must be going bald.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
You can't be truecel if you're fullhead unless in extreme cases. Hair gives a huge boost and halo to your looks and appearance, while balding takes 2-3 points out of your looks.

If you're haven't started going bald yet, you aren't a truecel and genetically superior. And if you have, it's over because baldnesss is the worst death sentence ever. Even worse than being short and ugly combined.

putting a bullet in the head of balding men is mercy

How many posts am I going to see about balding today? God damn, bone structure is more important than hair. I know balding guys who categorically mog me in the eyes of women and I have a full head of thick, luscious hair.

How many posts am I going to see about balding today? God damn, bone structure is more important than hair. I know balding guys who categorically mog me in the eyes of women and I have a full head of thick, luscious hair.
Yeah and how many of balding guys are tall and handsome (+8) with great skull shape to pull off the bald look ? 2% at best.

Somewhat legit. I'm baffled at the fact that there's no complete cure for MPD yet. Men walking on the moon and building AI technology, but balding is here to stay.

Somewhat legit. I'm baffled at the fact that there's no complete cure for MPD yet. Men walking on the moon and building AI technology, but balding is here to stay.
That's because men didn't walk on the moon. That's all bullshit, humanity is not advanced as they claim it is, at least not in those fields anyways.

Mbp isnt a disease its shit genetics

true but hair is overrated, if you have a potato moon face having the best hair in the world wont help you. its all about facial bones

true but hair is overrated, if you have a potato moon face having the best hair in the world wont help you. its all about facial bones
Yeah but at least you look like an indefinable human being.

balding takes maybe .5 away from your looks at most imo