Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Truecels]If you could be magically lifted to a normie looks tier , would you put in the effort to ascend?

would you put the effort to get laid as a 5.5/10 male?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
(Decent-looking mentalcels do not apply).

Let's say your looks could be magically improved to a point where you're still far from Chad but results are definitely possible with effort ( looksmaxxing, gym, mass approaching, moving to an easier country,etc). Let say you're now a solid 5.5/10.

no, its chad or rope

I'd honestly just be happy to have a chance at life outside of dating, at that point.

5.5 is nowhere near enough, it would be the same as it is now for me

No.

The only range where I'd be obsessed with ascending is the 6-7 almost Chadlite range. Which coincidentally is the majority of lookism.net. And also why most normalfags will rate themselves a 6.

im pretty avg so thats no option, next is chad(lite)

How much effort?

Are you asking this because you are 5.5 ? :think:

How much effort?
Things like I mentioned. Let's say aiming for 1000 approaches, going 3 times a week at least to the gym, doing some minor looksmaxx such as rhinoplasty.

Are you asking this because you are 5.5 ? :think:
No, I'd rate myself 3 to 3.5/10.

Last edited:
Things like I mentioned. Let's say aiming for 1000 approaches, going 3 times a weak at least to the gym, doing some minor looksmaxx such as rhinoplasty.

No, I'd rate myself 3 to 3.5/10.
Damn well I don't think that's worth the effort then. 5.5 is still pretty bad in today's world and I wouldn't want to ltr an uggo or landwhale. Vidya and male friends will give me the most happiness until I sui

If you asked me this 10 years ago, yes. In today's world...It's not enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back