Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecels GTFIH, Fakecels GTFO

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Update me on the true incel members here.

me is true incel

I am the only truecel here. I have a broken nose, so I am facially deformed. The others are just average looking bastards that aren't happy with the womyn that are attracted to them.

I am the only truecel here. I have a broken nose, so I am facially deformed. The others are just average looking bastards that aren't happy with the womyn that are attracted to them.
True buddy boyo. I have seen pics of people claiming to be incel here at above average height and with Mike mew jaw

Fakecel

Fakecel

Just dont be fakecel theory.

True buddy boyo. I have seen pics of people claiming to be incel here at above average height and with Mike mew jaw
They think not being Chad equals to being incel. It's insulting to truecels.

Anyone who uses Chad's pp is a fakecel pretty much
you are underestimatig women's demands

Even if Allah subhan ta'alah created the most beautiful man it is not enough

There was a guy in worse condition. You can find him on the ''introductions'' thread.

Anyone who uses Chad's pp is a fakecel pretty much

you are underestimatig women's demands

Even if Allah subhan ta'alah created the most beautiful man it is not enough
Sub 8 theory is bs only fakecels spread here.

at least 50 % of userbase is fakecel and I am almost sure about some users

I’m 4/10, autistic and haven’t had any friends since leaving high school unless you count my cat.

So yes, I’m definitely a real incel.

I have people who can vouch for me :)

I’m 4/10, autistic and haven’t had any friends since leaving high school unless you count my cat.

Yes autism causes inceldom I am not denying this.

It was something with his eye. I can't remember the details.
I see. I personally think if your nose is messed up, then you're absolutely screwed, if you don't want plastic surgery like me.

I see. I personally think if your nose is messed up, then you're absolutely screwed, if you don't want plastic surgery like me.
Nose is an importantpart of your face but eyes and chin is everything. I'm very happy with my nose. Its a little one but it looks not that bad. My eye rings look very bad. I need to get rid of them.

Nose is an importantpart of your face but eyes and chin is everything. I'm very happy with my nose. Its a little one but it looks not that bad. My eye rings look very bad. I need to get rid of them.
On top of having an ogre nose, I have mild upper eyelid exposure and slightly recessed chin. :(

Yes autism causes inceldom I am not denying this.
Yeah it makes talking with people a nightmare. I used to have regular panic attacks and would cry after I came home from school.

For a moment, I didn’t know what it means anymore seeing blackopscel’s ascension... People have warped my intended meaning for the word, it will ALWAYS mean “MAN who has never had sex despite trying and wanting, headed for lifetime celibacy barring a miracle.”

Sub4, bald, old. Count me in.

Welcome to LARPers.is, a large majority here arent even sub 5

I am Ethnic and therefore a truecel.

truecel reporting in

Depends on my location

just post on the right thread theory

Kek at him getting banned

this place is full of fakecels and the truth can not be hided

im one of the truest truecels tbh

Im curry, 5'3, ugly as sin. I am the truest trucel

Same.

sadly i might be the ugliest member on the forum

Nose is super-important for properly framing your face. Someone can have a shit chin and still look good with a beard, but you can't hide a bad nose.

I have a crooked nose and a crooked widow's peak.