Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecels don't have oneitis

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
You can only fall in love with a woman if she treats you somewhat well and doesn't bully/ignore you. Being treated well by people is an unknown fruit for us truecels and that's why we hate women from childhood. Oneitis is a mentalcel/normie thing.

Fuck those who have oneitis. They're stupid. Blackpilled person, even if its not incel, will never have oneitis, becuse he know the truth about relationships. Especially if you're incel, your anger will kill oneitis meaning for you.

It seems to be a low-T thing as well.

Fuck those who have oneitis. They're stupid. Blackpilled person, even if its not incel, will never have oneitis, becuse he know the truth about relationships. Especially if you're incel, your anger will kill oneitis meaning for you.

How is it possible to have an oneitis? jfl
Last time I had one was in kindergarden tbh tbh

It's unacceptable to have cuckitis past elementary school.

whats the deal with these dudes getting "friendzoned". no girl has ever been friendly to me. i think in middle school i vaguely remember talking to some girl sitting at the same table in class.

whats the deal with these dudes getting "friendzoned". no girl has ever been friendly to me. i think in middle school i vaguely remember talking to some girl sitting at the same table in class.
Girls have always been mean to me. Those who have oneitis are likely fakecels.