Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecels can never be happy

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
How can a truecel (disfigured sub 4 incel) find any kind of peace or happiness when he can’t be at peace with himself?

I speak from my own experience when I say that the below average “ugly” male (which includes the majority of this forum) has it a million times better than a sub 4 truecel. The below average male is just another ugly face in a sea of unattractive people. The conventional ugly male can still live a normal life, albeit uneasy on the eye, he does not carry with him any abnormal facial features that can trigger a response of repulsion from every person he meets. The truecel on the other hand can never catch a break, as soon he wakes up and sees his reflection in the mirror to the moment where he as to show his face to the world he will experience nothing but anguish, despair, loathsomeness, and constant ignominy from every person he meets. A truecel has no hope for betterment, he is so far from normal to the point where any attempt to self-improve will be nothing more than a pointless loop.

There’s really no point in living as a truecel, you live to be hated by everyone by day, and then to be miserably beat down by your-self by night.

2B268F02 BD50 4209 9F8D 7A9FF65F0959

Anguish - August Friedrich Schenck

Last edited:
How can a truecel (disfigured sub 4 incel) find any kind of peace or happiness when he can’t be at peace with himself?
With enough money to support a life long heroin habit

By getting a waifu bot and a house all to himself and the waifu.

he can't. it's the law of nature

I don't think I could ever be at peace with the fact that I disfigured myself. Truecels can never really cope.

I speak from my own experience when I say that the below average “ugly” male (which includes the majority of this forum) has it a million times better than a sub 4 truecel. The below average male is just another ugly face in a sea of unattractive people. The conventional ugly male can still live a normal life, albeit uneasy on the eye, he does not carry with him any abnormal facial features that can trigger a response of repulsion from every person he meets. The truecel on the other hand can never catch a break, as soon he wakes up and sees his reflection in the mirror to the moment where he as to show his face to the world he will experience nothing but anguish, despair, loathsomeness, and constant ignominy from every person he meets. A truecel has no hope for betterment, he is so far from normal to the point where any attempt to self-improve will be nothing more than a pointless loop.

There’s really no point in living as a truecel, you live to be hated by everyone by day, and then to be miserably beat down by your-self by night.

View attachment 262782
Anguish - August Friedrich Schenck
Truecels have to be under 5'5'', not just ugly

How about having over 60 acne scars, ptosis, a lop sided head, a broken crooked nose, and severe facial asymmetry? Well that’s the case for me, and I consider myself a giga truecel.

Major cope. Enophthalmos can turn a 6'2 chad into a truecel. There's no height for your face.
How about having over 60 acne scars, ptosis, a lop sided head, a broken crooked nose, and severe facial asymmetry? Well that’s the case for me, and I consider myself a giga truecel.
You deserve free facial surgery. I go through the same thing. I was at WAL-MART today and even with a head rag, eye patch, corona mask, and hoodie... I still felt like everyone was looking at me like a disgusting freak. What I see in the mirror is not me, I'd rather die than "accept" that as myself. My reflection makes me want to shoot the mirror with a shotgun, and myself.
I don't think I could ever be at peace with the fact that I disfigured myself. Truecels can never really cope.
You're a fellow disfiguredcel? How did you disfigure yourself?