Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecell Trait: You scroll and post on .IS in public.

DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
★★★
Got an obese foid to my left, and a crypto-normie to my right BOTH giving my public monitor concerned looks in this library.

DuraCell Trait: You run out of energy

At this point I don't give a fuck.

The real trucel trait is checking back every 10 or so minutes to see if I have any notifications. Because my dopamine spikes when that happens; it's like 1/10000th the joy of what foids experience on instagram every day.

The real trucel trait is checking back every 10 or so minutes to see if I have any notifications. Because my dopamine spikes when that happens; it's like 1/10000th the joy of what foids experience on instagram every day.
They should make an app version of .IS, homie.

Got an obese foid to my left, and a crypto-normie to my right BOTH giving my public monitor concerned looks in this library.
Jfl I think normies could guess I rot on incel forums just by looking at me :lul:

They should make an app version of .IS, homie.
You can, just press "install" on your mobile browser (they are called PWAs), it will turn into an app on your home screen, you will get notifications n stuff if you enable them

Its exactly the same for me, I check every couple of minutes because on the other social media I barely have any followers while here people atleast sometimes respond. Im an outcast everywhere, absolutely brutal

Its exactly the same for me, I check every couple of minutes because on the other social media I barely have any followers while here people atleast sometimes respond. Im an outcast everywhere, absolutely brutal
brutal... sorry L

TFW you can't afford a private internet

honestly, public library computer is insane but i respect the grind