Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel wizard NEET arrested after threatening copycat killings at Walmart

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

GIBSONTON — A Walmart Supercenter was evacuated Sunday after a caller threatened to shoot up the place, deputies said.

The threat was made in the wake of two mass shootings this past weekend in Texas and Ohio that killed at least 29 people.

The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office determined there was no immediate danger to the Walmart, but promised to locate the caller and charge them with a felony for making a terroristic threat.

Later that night, deputies kept their word: Wayne Lee Padgett, 31, of Valrico, was arrested on a felony charge of filing a false report of using a firearm in a violent manner.

Deputies said Padgett had no firearms at his home and has no criminal record in Florida. The Sheriff’s Office did not say what motivated the threat. Padgett is currently unemployed.

Is that @NEETAndTidy ? Over for neetshootercels.

He's keeping an eye out on two locations at once

why doesnt she get him a job there
Work is death.

Also, his mugshot is a good forum AVI. Scoop it up before someone else does!

I have similar eye area to him tbh. My face is mega screwed up though.. so it is nearly impossible to find a face completely similar to mine.

31? nigga he atleast 40

The normies should fear us

Just lol even here is safer than america :feelskek:

He looks about 50, stress from isolation and inceldom really ages you fast

why threaten instead of just doing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6