Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Vs MentalCel

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Truecel: I've asked out dozens of women, all of which rejected me and laughed in my face. I've tried different methods of dating, online, bars, clubs, cold approaches, and no results but humiliation. I get bullied and laughed at for my looks, no one has ever taken me seriously. I was born with this and no matter of clothes, haircuts, and showers will change the fact that i am doomed to a life of loneliness over something i had no hand in picking. 

Mentalcel: TBH i'm too shy to ask girls out and fake a personality, I'm just as tortured as you guys  :'(

1365889665822.jpg

=

7YdUK12.jpg

Nobody should call themselves incel unless theyve atleast asked girls out and got rejected.

Virginp0wers said:
Nobody should call themselves incel unless theyve atleast asked girls out and got rejected.

Nobody should call themselves incel if they’re not ugly. Not average, not above average, UGLY.

U G L Y

Vision said:
Virginp0wers said:
Nobody should call themselves incel if they’re not ugly. Not average, not above average, UGLY.
U G L Y
XLZTsds.png

kek. Seriously just lol at how spot on this thread is. Well done boyo.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
uglylivesmatter
No they don't. that's the point
DankIncel said:
thanks truecel friend!

tired of the 'muh uglies have it worse' threads. Someone who is KHHV in their 20s is incel, it doesn't matter why

also whitecels are volcels if they don't run jbw game in asia

DankIncel said:

Mentalcel=Fakecel

_incelinside said:
tired of the 'muh uglies have it worse' threads. Someone who is KHHV in their 20s is incel, it doesn't matter why

im ugly as sin buddy boyo

Virginp0wers said:

Yeah, I should go out now and waste time just to fit into a very dumb definition of an incel, it's not if you asked someone out or not - it's your SMV

Mentalcels get tinder matches and don't even message them

towncel said:
Yeah, I should go out now and waste time just to fit into a very dumb definition of an incel, it's not if you asked someone out or not - it's your SMV

how the fuck would you know your SMV if youve never even tried asking a femoid?

As far as im concerned your just a mentalcel/fakecel unless youve actually faced rejection and been called ugly.

towncel said:
Virginp0wers said:

This tbh, I know its already over for me.
I know my place.
No point in wasting time trying.

towncel said:
Virginp0wers said:
How do you know you're not attractive if you haven't tried? I've seen some 6s here think they're incel because they're completely brainwashed. you have to try for your self, not to fit a stupid definition.

Cynistic said:
How do you know you're not attractive if you haven't tried? I've seen some 6s here think they're incel because they're completely brainwashed. you have to try for your self, not to fit a stupid definition.
Look what i wrote above

Virginp0wers said:
towncel said:
As far as im concerned your just a mentalcel/fakecel unless youve actually faced rejection and been called ugly.

I would argue that having autism and/or crippling social anxiety is unfixable and has a strong genetic component.
some truecell has a fucked nose/jawline/eye area that prevent them to put a stemp on the V card. mentalcells has a fucked up brain that also prevent them to get laid.
It's just a false dichotomy.
If you are above the age of 20 and is a kv -> you are a truecell regardsless of looks.

Testiclechincel said:
I would argue that having autism and/or crippling social anxiety is unfixable and has a strong genetic component.
some truecell has a fucked nose/jawline/eye area that prevent them to put a stemp on the V card. mentalcells has a fucked up brain that also prevent them to get laid.
It's just a false dichotomy.
If you are above the age of 20 and is a kv -> you are a truecell regardsless of looks.
autism is def a true mental cel condition. but i continue to believe that anxiety is just cowardnice. you think i wasn't anxius and scared when i went to asked girls out? i was as fuck but i sucked it up so i could geet someone to love me. didn't work tho

Virginp0wers said:

I can't just look at myself, I should ask out 100+ femoids for no reason and anything confirming that I am ugly outside of a context where I ask a femoid out is meaningless

towncel said:
Virginp0wers said:
I can't just look at myself, I should ask out 100+ femoids for no reason and anything confirming that I am ugly outside of a context where I ask a femoid out is meaningless
as i said before, a lot of people here "just look at themselves" and think they're a 2 when they're a 6. I didn't say a 100, but if you don't try, how do you know you're not some chubby potatoe's type that you could be cuddling with now?

TheVman said:
autism is def a true mental cel condition. but i continue to believe that anxiety is just cowardnice. you think i wasn't anxius and scared when i went to asked girls out? i was as fuck but i sucked it up so i could geet someone to love me. didn't work tho

You need to understand the difference between being just introverted and shy then having a confirmed social anxiety which is a  legit mental illness and usually also followed by panic attacks.
While it's admirable that you shook your anxiety and approched (and i am not cynical) - it's not comperable to having a panic attack just by ordering food or talking to a shoopkeaper.

There is no shaking it without years of thearpy AND medication.

You're forgetting about the so called """"""""incels"""""""" that previously had sex with a woman without money exchanging hands.

VST said:
You're forgetting about the so called """"""""incels"""""""" that previously had sex with a woman without money exchanging hands.

>b-but it happened a year ago it doesn't count!! i'm just as insel as youuu

VLÖ said:
VST said:
>b-but it happened a year ago it doesn't count!! i'm just as insel as youuu

>>even though i've expereinced love and experienced a woman's body and her affection doesn't mean im not an incel tihi

Cynistic said:
Mentalcel=Fakecel

I've been saying this for a while now. Chad gets pussy without even trying, no matter how autistic he is.

DankIncel said:
Cynistic said:
Mentalcel=Fakecel
I've been saying this for a while now. Chad gets pussy without even trying, no matter how autistic he is.
Agreed. In most cases unless your personality is literal retard or autist it dosent matter much.

St.Tropez said:
Agreed. In most cases unless your personality is literal retard or autist it dosent matter much.

15 girlfriends

you are a chad incel  :cool: :cool: :cool:

ill have you know being an autistcel lowers many points of your SMV

DatingStrike said:
St.Tropez said:
15 girlfriends
you are a chad incel :cool: :cool: :cool:
no just a bragging normie with not much better to do

DatingStrike said:
15 girlfriends

you are a chad incel  :cool: :cool: :cool:

He is a fakecel that for some reason hasn't been banned yet.

But we are not as good looking as that guy

Some mental illnesses can't be fixed. Tbh they can be incel if it really impacts their ability to socialize

Tellem--T said:
But we are not as good looking as that guy

Damn it's been a while fam. Haven't seen ya since you left us at r/incels lol

Jfl at "mentalcel". Just remember a "mentalcel" doesn't exist. If you're good looking, I fucking hate you. Go die. Stop posting on here you stupid mother fuckers. This is what people don't understand. If you're ugly, and you have mental problems you're not a mentalcel. You're just incel, because your face is your primary issue which in turns is causing you to have mental problems because of the loneliness.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Damn it's been a while fam. Haven't seen ya since you left us at r/incels lol

Waz good nigger.

anincelforlifelol said:
Jfl at "mentalcel". Just remember a "mentalcel" doesn't exist. If you're good looking, I fucking hate you. Go die. Stop posting on here you stupid mother fuckers. This is what people don't understand. If you're ugly, and you have mental problems you're not a mentalcel. You're just incel, because your face is your primary issue which in turns is causing you to have mental problems because of the loneliness.

this thread has so many gems should be pinned tbh

are there any before surgery pics of Dontcomplain?

He should be applauded for actually going through with surgeries and maximizing his looks.

Getlooksordie said:
are there any before surgery pics of Dontcomplain?

He should be applauded for actually going through with surgeries and maximizing his looks.

I hated that annoying faggot. Never was an incel.

Vision said:
Virginp0wers said:
U G L Y

THIS!!!!!! x1000000000000000000000000