Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel=virgin over 25. Women choose who will be Society's outcasts.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Even if I was good looking and tall, but still an involuntary virgin at 25, I'd be truecel.

Also if you haven't got a gf by 30 just give up, you're never going to reproduce.

if you have only fucked landwhales you are still incel
if you have fucked through betabuxxing you are partially an incel

WTF?

YOU CAN'T BE INCEL IF YOU'RE GL AND TALL, WTF IS THIS POST?

You must be really mentally deficient to fail on just-exist mode. That, or the women where you live are holding themselves out for a literal demi-god.

You must be really mentally deficient to fail on just-exist mode. That, or the women where you live are holding themselves out for a literal demi-god.

I know bro

tell that to @Quarantined

@Quarantined is looking like a fakecel sympathizer for this low is post.

Also if you haven't got a gf by 30 just give up, you're never going to reproduce.
30? 25 is the limit, after that it's just betabuxxing

JoinedMar 17, 2020
Posts133
Online11d 9h 15m

@BlkPillPres

JFL the trolls aren't even bothering to "pretend" to be incel anymore, they're intentionally giving VERY CLEAR SIGNS OF BEING A FAKECEL just to mock us and shove it in our faces that they can tease/laugh at us as much as they want while masquerading as one of us, yet the mods will never ban them because they "technically" aren't breaking any rules as long as they don't "explicitly" claim to be fakecel.

They've discovered the "sweet spot" of trolling where they can maximise their trolling without consequence. Joke of a forum tbh

Last edited:
JoinedMar 17, 2020
Posts133
Online11d 9h 15m

@BlkPillPres

JFL the trolls aren't even bothering to "pretend" to be incel anymore, they're intentionally giving VERY CLEAR SIGNS OF BEING A FAKECEL just to mock us and shove it in our faces that they can tease/laugh at us as much as they want while masquerading as one of us, yet the mods will never ban them because they "technically" aren't breaking any rules as long as they don't "explicitly" claim to be fakecel.

They've discovered the "sweet spot" of trolling where they can maximise their trolling without consequence. Joke of a forum tbh
I forgot to log out at the beginning