Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
An(other) autist asked you "why so lonely?"

It always amazes me what mental gymnastics and copes other autists will rationalize, they can't possibly be ok with their predicament.

An(other) autist asked you "why so lonely?"
why so serious GIF

It always amazes me what mental gymnastics and copes other autists will rationalize, they can't possibly be ok with their predicament.
Nah, this guy who told me that is a fake autist I think. Rambunctious, extroverted and most importantly, tall and white. I wouldn't be surprised if I learnt he lost his virginity relatively early.

I'm pretty sure it already happened at least once in my life, couldn't say when or where tho

Nah, this guy who told me that is a fake autist I think. Rambunctious, extroverted and most importantly, tall and white. I wouldn't be surprised if I learnt he lost his virginity relatively early.
Does he have a girlfriend or has been seen with non relative girls?

Does he have a girlfriend or has been seen with non relative girls?
Idk, it's been long since we've talked. But I remembered him and this anecdote bc I saw him in the bus today. Maybe I'll try to stalk his social media in about four hours if you're still interested.

Lets be all frens here

Nobody has deserves to be lonley

Nobody has deserves to be lonley
Involuntary celibates only. All girls seem to be HTN+ only... oh, and friendships (logically speaking) have no purpose unless there's something tangible for a mutual exchange (jobs, money... opportunities).