Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You've never had female friends

• Thread starter Nagisa_Shingetsu
  • Start date
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
You've never had any female friends in your life

*never had female friends since childhood

ya I never really interacted with foids, except to ask them out and get rejected

I just never attracted any women to talk with me. That simple.

had a landwhale friend in the 3rd or 4th grade
she had a crush on the tall blonde guy in our friend group jfl

When I was younger and :bluepill: I tried to befriend females but they never wanted to be my friend. They have never text me back or never wanted to be alone with me. I never had any though.

Does cousins who babysit you count?

"Female friends" don't exist, most of the time it is either just the friend of a gf or you acting as a slave for them in the hopes of getting some action.

Furthermore, apart from the prospects of sex, they offer pretty much nothing of value, no point in interacting with them.

Never had any female friends IRL, only talked to few online that too in the past. No girl wants to talk to me irl because of my subhuman traits

Indeed. I've never had any "actual" female friends or acquaintances. In adolescence, I watched my "oneitis"(Who I mistakenly thought suffered from CMIs like myself) befriend and date countless guys.

I had one close female friend when I was 8 years old that lived in the apartment below mine..I believe i was attracted to her as much as a child can be attracted to the opposite gender at that age.I remember I was possessive of her when this mentally retarded kid tried talking to her and I pushed him around out of jealousy. She moved upstate and never saw her again except on facebook.She became really fat in her teens but recently I saw some pictures from her wedding day.She slimmed down and looks alot better and but half of her good looks are probs from the excessive make up.I felt pretty pissed at how my mom was shoving the images in my face as if taunting me.

Why would you want female friends anyway ?

I had a female friends back when I would socialize. I accidentally touched one of their thighs once, she didn't even react negatively.

No. I don’t talk to women. How do you even make a female friend

> Female
> Friends

Pick one.