Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: you're the ass of the joke to everyone

Juice

Juice

The Chronicles Of A Defeated Man
★★★
I remember years ago when I got a buzz-cut and it was very thin, it made me look almost bald and I looked like a meme whenever i'm bald because of my head-shape, so anyway I was about to walk in class, but I stood outside before entering just thinking and preparing for the inevitable because I knew as soon as I stepped into the class It was over, I felt like John marston in the final mission of rdr1 before he walks out of his barn and gets shot, anyway I walk into class and ALL conversation ceased and everyone just looked at me for a few seconds before the whole room bawls out of laughter of my subhuman hairless bald head and I was holding in a million thoughts, I really wanted to skip school after that, anyways this is why I know i'm as good as roped when I'm bald because I KNOW i'm going to get norwooded by 30 due to my dads genes. anyway further on I felt like shit in school because even my "friend" group could tell I was not NT due to my quiet voice and autist-adjacent behavior and they used every moment they could to put me down and generally make my day feel worse, it got worse and worse they use to try and avoid me and run away from me it just sucked, so I skipped school and missed days to save my hairs and it didn't matter anyway because I was severely retarded and was far behind for my year anyway. but whenever I did go to school it was hell for me.

I remember years ago when I got a buzz-cut and it was very thin, it made me look almost bald and I looked like a meme whenever i'm bald because of my head-shape, so anyway I was about to walk in class, but I stood outside before entering just thinking and preparing for the inevitable because I knew as soon as I stepped into the class It was over, I felt like John marston in the final mission of rdr1 before he walks out of his barn and gets shot, anyway I walk into class and ALL conversation ceased and everyone just looked at me for a few seconds before the whole room bawls out of laughter of my subhuman hairless bald head and I was holding in a million thoughts, I really wanted to skip school after that, anyways this is why I know i'm as good as roped when I'm bald because I KNOW i'm going to get norwooded by 30 due to my dads genes. anyway further on I felt like shit in school because even my "friend" group could tell I was not NT due to my quiet voice and autist-adjacent behavior and they used every moment they could to put me down and generally make my day feel worse, it got worse and worse they use to try and avoid me and run away from me it just sucked, so I skipped school and missed days to save my hairs and it didn't matter anyway because I was severely retarded and was far behind for my year anyway. but whenever I did go to school it was hell for me.
Brutal headshape pill.

I started norwooding almost right after hitting puberty. Had to wear Hoodies every single day cuz niggas would shit on me for it. That was until I decided to shave my head at 18 because I barely even had any hair left on my head at that point.

I started norwooding almost right after hitting puberty. Had to wear Hoodies every single day cuz niggas would shit on me for it. That was until I decided to shave my head at 18 because I barely even had any hair left on my head at that point.
Why "Hoodies" sounds effeminated to me?

Brutal as fuck to lose hair that young, I brought in a beanie to class everytime I got a haircut to hide to the damages.

I took as minimum classes as possible in highschool. I couldn't stand being around other people.

I took as minimum classes as possible in highschool. I couldn't stand being around other people.
Same, other dickheads always bring nothing but misery

Yeah

That sucks man, that has to be a lonley time where you had no one by your side, just betrayal and no love.

at least you had a friend group tho. i wish i had that shit
I remember years ago when I got a buzz-cut and it was very thin, it made me look almost bald and I looked like a meme whenever i'm bald because of my head-shape, so anyway I was about to walk in class, but I stood outside before entering just thinking and preparing for the inevitable because I knew as soon as I stepped into the class It was over, I felt like John marston in the final mission of rdr1 before he walks out of his barn and gets shot, anyway I walk into class and ALL conversation ceased and everyone just looked at me for a few seconds before the whole room bawls out of laughter of my subhuman hairless bald head and I was holding in a million thoughts, I really wanted to skip school after that, anyways this is why I know i'm as good as roped when I'm bald because I KNOW i'm going to get norwooded by 30 due to my dads genes. anyway further on I felt like shit in school because even my "friend" group could tell I was not NT due to my quiet voice and autist-adjacent behavior and they used every moment they could to put me down and generally make my day feel worse, it got worse and worse they use to try and avoid me and run away from me it just sucked, so I skipped school and missed days to save my hairs and it didn't matter anyway because I was severely retarded and was far behind for my year anyway. but whenever I did go to school it was hell for me

I always get mocked for my height, it's terrible i wish people were bit nicer to me

I got a haircut so bad by my mom I had to drive to my grandfather and get it 1mm buzzed in early to mid teens, I got my head slapped around for half a year, some people even pitied me thinking my parents should be questioned, just shave it bro didn't work I guess i forgot Richard Copers tac soap or something, also realized I had a thumb sized slope in the middle of my head

I felt like John marston in the final mission of rdr1 before he walks out of his barn and gets shot,
Perfect analogy :feelsYall:

John marston john marston death

Balding? Try finasteride

Brutal sensitive ass hair to androgens pill