Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: You're so ugly that you can't get friendzoned

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
Imagine being so ugly to the point that foids don't even want to be your friend.

For me, they always press that special friend button. Usually red and labeled with "Block" :feelsautistic:

That’s why I’m here.

I'm actually jealous of guys stuck in the friendzone. At least they have friends. :feelsbadman:

I'm actually jealous of guys stuck in the friendzone. At least they have friends. :feelsbadman:
They are usually very disappointed and frustrated.
They are feeding off false hope.

They are usually very disappointed and frustrated.
They are feeding off false hope.
Incel cope ID rather be friends with a girl than be a rotting incel who doesn’t talk to one

Incel cope ID rather be friends with a girl than be a rotting incel who doesn’t talk to one
with a foid who uses you as an emotional tampon?

with a foid who uses you as an emotional tampon?
If a foid is using you as an emotional tampon then you’re not fucking incel because a foid is willing to open up to you. Why would they open up to a guy they found unattractive and gross you do understand if a foid is venting their emotions to you they probably like you. Even if it’s about muhhh their boyfriend or muhhh some dude they like, they obviously deep down see you as an option. Dude cmon man this is basic Blackpill 101 how are you going to be a incel with a female friend women don’t befriend ugly guys man

The friendzone is basically a fuck queue