Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel trait: you’re so ugly even litERal faggots have nevER tried to hook up with you

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Faggots are known for having “almost” zero standards and being willing to fuck just about any guy, so If you’re incel and you’ve never even been approached by faggots, you know you’re truecel-tier.

Unfortunately I have been approached by faggots before, and although the experience made me nauseous and uncomfortable, I had a strange relief knowing that I’m not truecel-tier.

Truecels are not just undesirable to women, they are undesirable even to faggots who already have very low standards to begin with.

Truecels are undesirable even to other undesirables (faggots). Truecels are undesirable to the whole world.

Last edited:
being a kike in uniform is the best repellent towards gays. But I’m sure they would be repelled even without it.

fags take one look at me and know that i am a high t faggot hater

fags take one look at me and know that i am a high t faggot hater

I think I was approached by faggots because I’m a skinny 5’7 manlet, so they saw me as an easy target, they had no reason to fear me because I looked physically weak.

If I was a gym-maxxed tallfag they wouldn’t dare approach me cos they would know that I’d beat the fuck out of them.

This is another reason I hate being a short skinny manlet, You lack dominance and people don’t get intimidated by your presence, so they are more likely to provoke you, bully you, assault you or try to harm you in some way

Last edited:
If faggots approach you, that means they think you are also a faggot, nigger.

where the hell do you live that faggot have confidence to hit on straight men walking down the street. Sounds like an absolute nightmare.

where the hell do you live that faggot have confidence to hit on straight men walking down the street. Sounds like an absolute nightmare.

I live in the west where being a faggot is normalised, if a faggot tried to rape me and I beat him up in self-defence, I’d be the one to get locked up while the faggot will have no charges pressed against him.

If faggots approach you, that means they think you are also a faggot, nigger.

Wrong, they don’t care if you’re straight or not, they will hit on you anyway cos they think they can somehow turn a straight man into a faggot.

I think I was approached by faggots because I’m a skinny 5’7 manlet, so they saw me as an easy target, they had no reason to fear me because I looked physically weak.

If I was a gym-maxxed tallfag they wouldn’t dare approach me cos they would know that I’d beat the fuck out of them.

This is another reason I hate being a short skinny manlet, You lack dominance and people don’t get intimidated by your presence, so they are more likely to provoke you, bully you, assault you or try to harm you in some way

I’ve never been approached by faggots before. Glad it hasn’t happened. But I guess that means I’m repulsive jfl

Everyone on this forum could get laid if they got a (((grindr))) account. But being gay is worse than being incel so.

Faggots are known for having “almost” zero standards and being willing to fuck just about any guy, so If you’re incel and you’ve never even been approached by faggots, you know you’re truecel-tier.

Unfortunately I have been approached by faggots before, and although the experience made me nauseous and uncomfortable, I had a strange relief knowing that I’m not truecel-tier.

Truecels are not just undesirable to women, they are undesirable even to faggots who already have very low standards to begin with.

Truecels are undesirable even to other undesirables (faggots). Truecels are undesirable to the whole world.
only once i think and i threatened to cut his throat if he will come closer.

A gay once winked at me in a nightclub about 10 years ago.

I don't factor in faggots' perception of me as a measure of how attractive I am to women, my reaction to their opinion of me is only a one of disgust and repulsion. homosexuality is not comparable to heterosexual sexual attraction as one is a mental illness and the other is driven by natural biological urges, a faggot showing interests towards you holds no bearing on the sexual attraction that women feel towards you since the two groups are equipped with completely separate sets of parameters to judge you as a potential partner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back