Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You're online right now

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

Ate shit and died
★★★★
At least for American users. All of the fakecel Americans are offline on a Friday night and are probably partying at a nightclub. A Friday/Saturday night is the most depressing for an Incel

Yep. I have to go to work tomorrow.

Everyone offline are with their girlfriends it`s 3:40am for me and i`m still on here

bottom fragging on valorant instead of sex with my loving gf
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsrope:

At least for American users. All of the fakecel Americans are offline on a Friday night and are probably partying at a nightclub. A Friday/Saturday night is the most depressing for an Incel

No, the older LTN ones are at home listening to some dumb whore talk about her feelings and being her emotional tampon watching gay normie shit on TV like those crime and medical dramas as well as relationships between those much more beautful than them. A lot are also working a 2nd job to pay for some gold digger's car or "bills". Pathetic, shit life.

its the middle of the day where a playa be

I'm here rotting now as well.

truecel trait: you are active all day on .is because you have nothing else to do