Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait: You're laughed at when you try to work out

brutalized

brutalized

George Foid
Usually by your own family or friends. They know, and you know that it's impossible to change your height or face without extreme surgery or gymmaxxing, so they find your attempts cute at best, downright embarrassing at worst. You're too nervous to even leave to buy some kind of gym membership, so you try to work out at home with some guide, and your family walks in and they see you, and they laugh. They know the only way you can be better is to just rope. Your desperate coping is just amusement and entertainment to normies.

Some guy tried to crack a joke on my behalf and i told him to fuck off, I hate going to the gym because im made fun of

Some guy tried to crack a joke on my behalf and i told him to fuck off, I hate going to the gym because im made fun of
what was the joke

Truecel trait: you damage your tendon while weightlifting feather amounts.

Truecel trait: you damage your tendon while weightlifting feather amounts.
Brutal. Those physical tests they did in school were peak suicidefuel for me. They would have you pick up and throw a 10 lb disc and record how far you threw it. Foid teacher would read every score out loud too.

When I was 14 I got laughed at by 2 normies in the gym while I was running on the threadmill, and I always got weird looks in the gym or had people moving away from me. I wish I could go to an actual gym but there's always a group of zoomers who will no doubt make fun of me

Brutal. Those physical tests they did in school were peak suicidefuel for me. They would have you pick up and throw a 10 lb disc and record how far you threw it. Foid teacher would read every score out loud too.
We had a brutal height measurement once and that was it.

When I was 14 I got laughed at by 2 normies in the gym while I was running on the threadmill, and I always got weird looks in the gym or had people moving away from me. I wish I could go to an actual gym but there's always a group of zoomers who will no doubt make fun of me
Now with gym culture being mainstream on chinktok and other apps they'll post it too. The amount of foids, chads, and normies who find entertainment in videotaping men discourages me from ever trying.

We had a brutal height measurement once and that was it.
They did height, weight, pullups, pushups, situps, pacers, and some weighted throws. There always was a foid recording it and a foid announcing it. They didn't even have it automatically recorded, you had to walk down the line and read your own score to whoever was recording.

public gym especially is nuclear ER fuel

Working Out Season 3 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

OVER. Remind of the time school did a physical test of running speed and i come dead last. Got laughed while chad of course come first place and got all the attention.