Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait: you're fidgety, jittery and agitated when in public

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Was in a very, very busy city yesterday with mother bc I needed clothes (yes, another incel trait at 27). Streets and stores were packed due to Saturday, summer and warm weather, like always strangers looked at me curiously or stared or I overheard shit about me.

My mother told me many times I should stop behaving and acting so nervously, which I know I did.

Was in a very, very busy city yesterday with mother bc I needed clothes (yes, another incel trait at 27). Streets and stores were packed due to Saturday, summer and warm weather, like always strangers looked at me curiously or stared or I overheard shit about me.

My mother told me many times I should stop behaving and acting so nervously, which I know I did.
Wat do people say about you

I cover my head with a hoodie and stare down at the ground or scroll through my phone settings to avoid having to look at the staring and laughter from people.

they literally comment on his facial deformities while he's right there
it's insane how they can't even wait for him to be further away

I cover my head with a hoodie and stare down at the ground or scroll through my phone settings to avoid having to look at the staring and laughter from people.
Brutal, I often do the same. I feel like Im entering a warzone when I step outside. That is the reality of being a sub 5

I have nervous tics and people have often commented that they are distracted by my restless legs.

they literally comment on his facial deformities while he's right there
it's insane how they can't even wait for him to be further away
indeed

all sorts of shit (overhear it, they don't say it directly to me). "ugliest person I've ever seen", "looks like a monster", "look at him", "how (tf) does he look like" - those are adults. Kids often say "mom, why does this man look so weird?" or "mom is that a man or a woman?" (happened once and the mom said "that's a man") - I have some missing facial bones and am very short due to some unknown mutation during puberty that's why I don't look masculine

I try to when it's cold or rainy or snowy. I used to do this in autumn and winter in the fully packed train I had to take to work and later college (now studying fully online). I often wear a hat, ever since I was around 17 or so, just for my sake and "comfort" (doesn't fend of the comments or stares though). It's more of a "what I don't know can't hurt me"; also I wear ear-phones whenever I can outside with music playing

Try not to constantly check if you're weapon is still there... People notice that far more than the actual bulge... Plaid, or visually loud (think Hawaiian) shirts make prints harder to notice...

When its busy and I am walking around the city I get alcohol so I am less irritated

Everything Will rest.
Once PutlER does something about it...
source nuke GIF

In Love Bunny GIF by Space Jam

When its busy and I am walking around the city I get alcohol so I am less irritated
I cope with food at home to lick my wounds but nothing really helps

I feel uncomfortable just existing in public a lot of the time

I feel uncomfortable just existing in public a lot of the time
yes me too, I'm very short but much worse in my case is my very strange skull and face

Brutal, mang. Why would you go on a Saturday?

Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday are the worst days for incels. That's when most normie activity is.

Always go on Wednesdays or Thursdays.

all sorts of shit (overhear it, they don't say it directly to me). "ugliest person I've ever seen", "looks like a monster", "look at him", "how (tf) does he look like" - those are adults. Kids often say "mom, why does this man look so weird?" or "mom is that a man or a woman?" (happened once and the mom said "that's a man") - I have some missing facial bones and am very short due to some unknown mutation during puberty that's why I don't look masculine
truest truecel of all time if true.

Why do you even go shopping with your mom? cant she just go there without you?

truest truecel of all time if true.

Why do you even go shopping with your mom? cant she just go there without you?
she mostly does, even buy clothes and groceries for me, also a truecel and autistic trait considering I'm 27 lol.

I had to go bc these were "special" clothes (suit) for a special occasion I have to go to

Brutal, mang. Why would you go on a Saturday?

Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday are the worst days for incels. That's when most normie activity is.

Always go on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
yup you are right. I am a half-NEET doing my degree 100% remote from home. the reason we went on Saturday is bc I'm short and in case they would have needed to tailor my suit we bought (I have to go to a special occasion next week in another country...will be horror)

she mostly does, even buy clothes and groceries for me, also a truecel and autistic trait considering I'm 27 lol.

I had to go bc these were "special" clothes (suit) for a special occasion I have to go to
Damn, manlet, extremely ugly AND autistic.

Btw, how would you rate blackops2cel's face out of ten?

Absolutely not, I'm an autistic LTN.
I am invisible to other people.
At least you are statusmogging me, doing a degree.

proxy-image
Right. Now I remember. I would say he's a 3/10. I look worse though.

I get hot flushes in public when dealing with retail clerks. My voice gets weird and females can sense my awkwardness.
Getting a view of their ass as I walk away is nice though.