Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You're emotionally numb

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Nothing affects you anymore,because you've been through so much shit that you've become numb to pain and suffering.
Your parents could die tomorrow and you wouldn't give a fuck.
I remember when my father died i didn't even cried a tear.
A normie would feel sad because he's been coddled,sheltered and taught that every life has value and that death is such a big dramatic thing when in reality is nothing to stress over.

Ignorance maxxing.

based, my maternal grandmother died last year and tbh I didn't care. Completely pointless to care for relatives merely for blood ties. If they never gave me significant advice,money or good genetics, why should I care for them?
Nothing affects you anymore,because you've been through so much shit that you've become numb to pain and suffering.
Your parents could die tomorrow and you wouldn't give a fuck.
I remember when my father died i didn't even cried a tear.
A normie would feel sad because he's been coddled,sheltered and taught that every life has value and that death is such a big dramatic thing when in reality is nothing to stress over.
true tbh, a truly based and woke trucel no longer cares for death. I only care to avoid injury.