Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: Your parents never had "the talk" with you about sex

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Why would they? You never had girls over or hung around with any.

"The Talk" seems to be a European-Anglo normality; I doubt it happened with ethniccels. :feelsjuice:

"The Talk" seems to be a European-Anglo normality; I doubt it happened with ethniccels. :feelsjuice:
So true. MENA parents pretend like there are no thing like sex.

My mom only had "The talk" with me because she thought I was masturbating behind my sisters, when I was just itching my pubic hair.

Legit they never even bothered

When I was around 11 my boomer mom tried to talk to me about sex, but she was too much of a prudish femcel to really explain to me how to talk to foids, date them, and eventually have sex with them.

My dad (my parents are divorced) had a more direct approach. He told me everything I wanted to know - his biggest problem was that he did not teach me modern dating techniques. My dad did not teach me how to dress in a way to attract young foids, and he did not teach me how to go for foids that I actually stood a chance with.

Of course, as soon as I turned 13 - it was obvious that I was going to be an ugly incel, who would have to go to his senior prom alone.

So true. MENA parents pretend like there are no thing like sex.
How come?
Legit they never even bothered
:feelsrope:
My mom only had "The talk" with me because she thought I was masturbating behind my sisters, when I was just itching my pubic hair.
:incel:
When I was around 11 my boomer mom tried to talk to me about sex, but she was too much of a prudish femcel to really explain to me how to talk to foids, date them, and eventually have sex with them.

My dad (my parents are divorced) had a more direct approach. He told me everything I wanted to know - his biggest problem was that he did not teach me modern dating techniques. My dad did not teach me how to dress in a way to attract young foids, and he did not teach me how to go for foids that I actually stood a chance with.

Of course, as soon as I turned 13 - it was obvious that I was going to be an ugly incel, who would have to go to his senior prom alone.
My Dad was pretty useless when it came to teaching me how to grow into a man too.

Yes. Correct.