Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over truecel trait: your parents never gave you "the talk"

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

5'3 youngcel attending Chad University
★★★
title.

as well as your parents asking who youre taking to prom a year ago, and not only did u not find a date but also didnt even go to prom JFL.

i feel like ive missed all the important highschool milestones by coping with video games and schoolmaxxing.

My retarded piece of shit parents said "oh you will get a gf too in college "

Yup. I had sex Ed in 5th grade and then I kind of found the rest out through the internet so i never needed to know

Same. I never got a talk, and my little bro once said he didnt either.

And its not like searching it up was an option because if i got caught searching up anything sex related i would be beaten badly. (Strict Christian parents)

It was rough navigating middle school and HS not knowing exactly what it was, but always hearing about it. I kinda just had to use context clues to find stuff out. I thought it had something to do with the penis and the butt. I at least got half of it right. No joke i was 16 when i learned sex actually involves the vagina. SIXTEEN.

EVERY GEN Z GIRL HAS DONE IT 150+ TIMES BY THAT AGE. AND THAT WAS WHEN I ONLY FIRST DISCOVERED HOW SEX WORKS.

It's so over man. I never stood a chance.

Same. I never got a talk, and my little bro once said he didnt either.

And its not like searching it up was an option because if i got caught searching up anything sex related i would be beaten badly. (Strict Christian parents)

It was rough navigating middle school and HS not knowing exactly what it was, but always hearing about it. I kinda just had to use context clues to find stuff out. I thought it had something to do with the penis and the butt. I at least got half of it right. No joke i was 16 when i learned sex actually involves the vagina. SIXTEEN.

EVERY GEN Z GIRL HAS DONE IT 150+ TIMES BY THAT AGE. AND THAT WAS WHEN I ONLY FIRST DISCOVERED HOW SEX WORKS.

It's so over man. I never stood a chance.
holy shit 16 is brutal im sorry mang.

My parents were completely silent. They also never even mentioned about anything to do with me and a girlfriend

Yep, like they knew we were never gonna get any action in the first place

Yeah. My parents never asked me if i had a girlfriend, dad never talked with me about sex. They knew from day 1 that it never began for me

title.

as well as your parents asking who youre taking to prom a year ago, and not only did u not find a date but also didnt even go to prom JFL.

i feel like ive missed all the important highschool milestones by coping with video games and schoolmaxxing.
Such strong coping jfl most of us prolly didn't even bother with prom or anyone of those milestones and of course we have been lapsed by chad brutally who has been orally enjoying foids since about fourteen

true, thanks for reminding me

Yeah. My parents never asked me if i had a girlfriend, dad never talked with me about sex. They knew from day 1 that it never began for me
Es ist vorbei Bruder.