Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait : Your Parents had a better childhood than you

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
Both of my parents had a better (social) childhood than me. Both were from cultural line. My dad worked in film (in production Department) and my mom was a singer and her father was also very well known in our district. She also appeared in TV and if I have to compare with me they had a better social life then I ever got and they spend my age doing better thing then I did. My mom had a better childhood my dad's part was kinda tragic but he still mogs me when it comes to enjoying life.

My parents grew up with normal jaws/faces, while I grew up with flat cheekbones and weak chin. Fuck this

I Don't know if I should brag about it cause I mog them when it comes to iq and intelligence.

Yeah I agree. My bitch! of a foid-mother had the time of her life during her childhood, as well as later in her life.

My dad my be an ugly Oofy Doofy and shorter than me but he still lfiemogs me into oblivion. He is still in contact with friends he met in school times and because he is NT he can talk to people and people talk to him when we are invited to somewhere. Same cant be said for me

Both of my parents had a better (social) childhood than me. Both were from cultural line. My dad worked in film (in production Department) and my mom was a singer and her father was also very well known in our district. She also appeared in TV and if I have to compare with me they had a better social life then I ever got and they spend my age doing better thing then I did. My mom had a better childhood my dad's part was kinda tragic but he still mogs me when it comes to enjoying life.
My dad lost his virginity at 14 and was fucking girls left and right in hs. Over.

You also gotta consider that we live in a different time. Chad worship and globalism is very big nowadays. Gen Z really does have it the hardest out of probably all generations ever.