Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel Trait: Your oneitus calls you a creep.

iRespectWoman

iRespectWoman

bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks
★★★★
And it breaks your heart for years, while in the process leaving you feel like your soul was yanked out of your body and shredded into a thousand pieces....all because you don't have the same aura and talking skills like the chads do ;(

Rage

How do you even develop a crush on someone who hates you

And it breaks your heart for years, while in the process leaving you feel like your soul was yanked out of your body and shredded into a thousand pieces....all because you don't have the same aura and talking skills like the chads do ;(

View attachment 1277223
I understand that very well all of my crushes call me creepy I hate foids back

So true he hurts even more then a simple rejection
One time a crush I had in 8th grade said under her breath that “she didn’t want to be on my team” during dodgeball. (I was ridiculously incompetent in any sport involving a ball)

Threatened to shoot up the school a few days later

Username checks out

@Pancakecel

Nah, she led me on / ignored me at the same time… don’t miss HS btw

View attachment 1277223
I hate my oneitis now and don't wanna see her again. She led me on just to ignore me like a sadistic bitch. She should've chosen me. Too bad. Now I have to choose myself.

One time a crush I had in 8th grade said under her breath that “she didn’t want to be on my team” during dodgeball. (I was ridiculously incompetent in any sport involving a ball)

Threatened to shoot up the school a few days later
Going ERmaxxing on your school sounds like a fun revenge to do to them and slutter all of those fucking foids (in GTA Trilogy The Definitive Edition)

Last edited:
Going ERmaxxing on your school sounds like a fun revenge to do to them and slutter all of those fucking foids (in GTA 5)
I also happened to carry around a large instrument case sometimes that could perfectly hold a rifle.

The school never took it seriously, but it was around the time when the bullying stopped.

Mogs me, mine never acknowledged me

I also happened to carry around a large instrument case sometimes that could perfectly hold a rifle.

The school never took it seriously, but it was around the time when the bullying stopped.
Atleast you had a peaceful moment when it stopped but feeling invisible by other classmates sucks too

View attachment 1277223
Brutal. At least you had the guts to talk to her