Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: You'd Rather Be Black than a Gook

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★★★
Before I became black pilled, I thought being asian was cool and wanted to look like them and thought they were superior to other non-whites. But since seeing how poorly they do in the hookup scene, I now feel insulted if someone thinks I'm a gook. I never could've imagined liking blacks better than asians even though pure negroid faces are actually uglier than asian ones. Then, there's the bad repuation for crime and societal failure with blacks especially interactions with the police. Being gook = being a dickless asexual incel.

NEVER. I'd rather stay a gook than ever becoming a 'nigger'.

Last edited:
Being black = AutoTyrone

Blacks are hypermasculinized. On the one hand that brings the BBC cred and the reputation for being the pinnacle of masculinity, on the other hand it's the same reason why cops think every Black they encounter is a mandingo ready to kill them.

So it's a pick your poison kind of deal.

NEVER. I'd rather stay a gook than ever becoming a 'nigger'.

Only St. Cho-esque tier one.
Blacks are hypermasculinized. On the one hand that brings the BBC cred and the reputation for being the pinnacle of masculinity, on the other hand it's the same reason why cops think every Black they encounter is a mandingo ready to kill them.

So it's a pick your poison kind of deal.

Yes, which is why being white is much better. Including in Asia, too.