Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel Trait: You would skin alive every incel on this forum and would switch to IT if you got a girlfriend in return.

y or n

• Yes

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Not

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
no, because gf won't last longer than 1 week

No???

iu

No, but if I could turn into chad yea

FUCK no. becoming a mass murderer and leaving all my values behinde for a bitch who will cheat on me?

I would do that if. i reset my life and went back to baby form, had the body of a god and the face of gandy, and born into a billionaire's family.

I think volcel if not.

Maybe I should have made that clear in the title. It's like conjuring gin from a lamp. It's just that you only have this wish available and you have to do it with skinning and IT. The girlfriend is permanent. The way we want it and the way we deserve it. So I would kill every one of you without hesitation if I were given the chance to rise through a magical trick. Anyone who thinks differently in such a situation is a volcel. Of course, I would like to apologize for the fact that you take everything so literally and have no ability to abstract. I completely forgot that most of you are Neets. Sorry.

Would stay true to my celdom and my brocels.

No, I rather build a revolution then makes woman a slave again

Everyone’s goal should be leaving inceldom if at all possible.

Anything else is fucking stupid.

We’re not a cult, we’re a support group based on an unfortunate condition.

I don’t cared about love and affection unlike some of you here. Honestly if you are blackpill that is the most cucked shit you can do.

I want to do what I had always post, snuff the light out of their eyes

Call me mentally ill, but you guys are more mentally Ill than me for expecting something that isn’t real

Woman love are real it’s only for chads though. Who cares!! Honestly who cares, this creature are inferior to us. And we should just setback and let they do what they want?

That is crazy

That’s why I support rape, er, child prostituion. Anything that can hurt woman

It gives me an arousement. It does

Everyone’s goal should be leaving inceldom if at all possible.

Anything else is fucking stupid.

We’re not a cult, we’re a support group based on an unfortunate condition.
What people here don't understand is that this scenario isn't meant to be taken literally. I don't mean IT bitches who come along and act like they're our girlfriends so that we turn our backs on this site. By this I mean the case, as unrealistic as it may be, that maybe a girl will come tomorrow who wants us. If this happened, we wouldn't give a shit about inceldom. All this bullshit about "brocels" would be over the moment everyone here would call us fakecels because we now have a girlfriend. What motivation would there still be to be interested in people here in the forum? Every "brocel" would be motivated to kill everyone here in the forum in order to achieve such a situation. Whether he wants to admit it or not. Anyone who says otherwise is a volcel.

No.

Again, no.

I'm a truecel. A KHHV in my 40s.

Maybe it's an age thing. Not sure how I would have responded when I was 25. But, at my age, and with 4 decades of memories of human nature and how normies are, no. Just no. I can't unsee what I've seen and even a magical unicorn fairytale foid couldn't make me ultra-normie and anti-incel. Not at this point.

Maybe you'll get here too some day. I hope not, for your sake.

EDIT: And this isn't even about "brocels" or incel solidarity, or whatever else it is you're on about. I've just experienced too much to ever join "the other side." Even if I wanted to, I couldn't even fake it at this point.

So, again, NO.

No.

Bros before hoes.
Brocels before brothels.

FUCK no. becoming a mass murderer and leaving all my values behinde for a bitch who will cheat on me?
This.

I would do that if. i reset my life and went back to baby form, had the body of a god and the face of gandy, and born into a billionaire's family.
You could reincarnate as a rich gigachad only to find out you're gay, has a micropenis, and/or some other problem.

What we truly need is class-consciousness and banding together for the revolution. There is no solution to be found for us using normie institutions (dating, girlfriend etc). Only a new Marxist-Rodgerist society can provide us what we crave.

No.

Again, no.

I'm a truecel. A KHHV in my 40s.

Maybe it's an age thing. Not sure how I would have responded when I was 25. But, at my age, and with 4 decades of memories of human nature and how normies are, no. Just no. I can't unsee what I've seen and even a magical unicorn fairytale foid couldn't make me ultra-normie and anti-incel. Not at this point.

Maybe you'll get here too some day. I hope not, for your sake.

EDIT: And this isn't even about "brocels" or incel solidarity, or whatever else it is you're on about. I've just experienced too much to ever join "the other side." Even if I wanted to, I couldn't even fake it at this point.

So, again, NO.
Im close to 32 so wtf are you talking about? The older you get, the more you realize that friendship is just fictitious wishful thinking. I never had friends and this forum doesn't change that. If there was a market for incels when it came to women, we would all be fierce competitors for the leftover fuck like at the end of a party for the drunkest, ugliest, most amputated, fattest cunt.

Im close to 32 so wtf are you talking about? The older you get, the more you realize that friendship is just fictitious wishful thinking. I never had friends and this forum doesn't change that. If there was a market for incels when it came to women, we would all be fierce competitors for the leftover fuck like at the end of a party for the drunkest, ugliest, most amputated, fattest cunt.

"Close to 32." Give it another 10 years, son...

Nothing to do with friends. Don't need a lecture on the fictitious nature of friendship, because that's not the fucking point. I made that clear and went back and edited to specify, and you even quoted it. You're still on about it, when I specified that wasn't even the point.

In my early 30s, I may have been part of that competitive group of going after the imaginary foids who have an incel fetish. Over 40, I've seen too much, learned too much, experienced too much, that I could never fully trust foids, know too much about human behavior, know the horrible realities of it all, that even a girlfriend wouldn't change my worldview and realities I've seen at my age, and turn me into some virtue-signaling incel-bashing IT cuck. Because I'd know exactly what those incels were going through, since I've lived it. And I'd know the realities of the cunt I called my girlfriend. I'm beyond the whole, "I got the prize, time to pretend I'm normal" phase.

I'm too old for this. You may be too in another decade. Remember this.

Last edited:
Listen faggot SIMP MOTHERFUCKER. HAVING A GF WHO LEAVES YOU AFTER SHE CHEATS ON YOU WITH CHAD IS NOT THE SOLUTION. WE NEED TO PUSH A BIGGER AGENDA AND DESTROY FEMINISM NOT JUST “GET PUSSY” :reeeeee: .

If that’s your mindset then just ESCCORTMAXX NIGGER

Listen faggot SIMP MOTHERFUCKER. HAVING A GF WHO LEAVES YOU AFTER SHE CHEATS ON YOU WITH CHAD IS NOT THE SOLUTION. WE NEED TO PUSH A BIGGER AGENDA AND DESTROY FEMINISM NOT JUST “GET PUSSY” :reeeeee: .

If that’s your mindset then just ESCCORTMAXX NIGGER
Excordmaxxers don't feel the need to dismember the whore. Besides, I'm a little more than that.

Excordmaxxers don't feel the need to dismember the whore. Besides, I'm a little more than that.
But did you see what you said before. You don’t mind going to EXTREME MEASuREs just to get pussy??? SOY SIMP . We need to enslave foids and NOT SIMP FOR THEM

"Close to 32." Give it another 10 years, son...

Nothing to do with friends. Don't need a lecture on the fictitious nature of friendship, because that's not the fucking point. I made that clear and went back and edited to specify, and you even quoted it. You're still on about it, when I specified that wasn't even the point.

In my early 30s, I may have been part of that competitive group of going after the imaginary foids who have an incel fetish. Over 40, I've seen too much, learned too much, experienced too much, that I could never fully trust foids, know too much about human behavior, know the horrible realities of it all, that even a girlfriend wouldn't change my worldview and realities I've seen at my age, and turn me into some virtue-signaling incel-bashing IT cuck. Because I'd know exactly what those incels were going through, since I've lived it. And I'd know the realities of the cunt I called my girlfriend. I'm beyond the whole, "I got the prize, time to pretend I'm normal" phase.

I'm too old for this. You may be too in another decade. Remember this.
Interesting point that I hadn't thought about before. The knowledge doesn't disappear through sex.

whats wrong with IT (Edit: thought you meant the career not the subreddit)

Last edited:
No because the GF would betray me like everybody else has in life

I think 'joining IT' wouldn't rank that high on a list of priorities for someone with a gf

Only if said incels are curry

Pussywhipped if yes
@JudeoBiden Thoughts?

No, too many cool people on here.
And this is the only place on the internet I'm comfortable at.

A relationship wouldn't last long with me. It's over, so she'd leave anyways