Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait : you would never take a psychedelic drug

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
I would never do psychedelic drugs even if I could somehow get my hands on shrooms or LSD. My brain is already a mess without psychedelic drugs.

I've only done weed out of every drug out there and I mostly had negative experiences such as overthinking which I already do without being on drugs and severe social anxiety.

If I want to permanently damage my brain all I have to do is take LSD or shrooms and let me tell you that if you're an anxious person who panics a lot like me you shouldn't take drugs at all and stay away from them at all cost.

I am just 100% certain that my trip would be awful because my experience with weed proves it. I smoke it and the moment I start feeling the high I panic and wish I am back to normal immediately.

I don't know how normies enjoy being high I guess it has to do with NTness because NTs don't really need drugs to be relaxed , but if they do drugs they get even more relaxed.

I do not have the privilege to feel good after doing drugs.

You hear a lot of hippies hyping up psychedelic substances saying that they will change your life , the usual bullshit, but they work in a positive way only for NTs.

If your mind is already fucked up by trauma and bullying drugs will completely ruin you.

Alcohol and weed are the most common incel drugs.

I would never do psychedelic drugs even if I could somehow get my hands on shrooms or LSD. My brain is already a mess without psychedelic drugs.

I've only done weed out of every drug out there and I mostly had negative experiences such as overthinking which I already do without being on drugs and severe social anxiety.

If I want to permanently damage my brain all I have to do is take LSD or shrooms and let me tell you that if you're an anxious person who panics a lot like me you shouldn't take drugs at all and stay away from them at all cost.

I am just 100% certain that my trip would be awful because my experience with weed proves it. I smoke it and the moment I start feeling the high I panic and wish I am back to normal immediately.

I don't know how normies enjoy being high I guess it has to do with NTness because NTs don't really need drugs to be relaxed , but if they do drugs they get even more relaxed.

You hear a lot of hippies hyping up psychedelic substances saying that they will change your life , the usual bullshit, but they work in a positive way only for NTs.

If your mind is already fucked up by trauma and bullying drugs will completely ruin you.
FUCK OFF I DONT WANT ANY DRUG NO DRUG NO PSYCHEDELIC JUST FUCK OFF LEAVE ALONE NORMIE

FUCK OFF I DONT WANT ANY DRUG NO DRUG NO PSYCHEDELIC JUST FUCK OFF LEAVE ALONE NORMIE
This is what I would say if hypothetically someone offered me free drugs.

You don't need this shit it is heavily overrated , being on drugs suck. I enjoy being sober than being on any substance.

Alcohol is the most common. Weed is a normie drug. Trust me.

Most weed smokers smoke with friends meanwhile most alcoholics drink alone.

Alcohol is the most common. Weed is a normie drug. Trust me.

Most weed smokers smoke with friends meanwhile most alcoholics drink alone.
Depends. Alcohol is called a social lubricant and common among normies as well. The difference is that normies use these drugs among friends while incels use them alone in their house.

This is what I would say if hypothetically someone offered me free drugs.

You don't need this shit it is heavily overrated , being on drugs suck. I enjoy being sober than being on any substance.
IM ALREADY SEEING AND HEARING SHIT AND HAVING CRAZY THOUGT FROM NOT HAVING GIRL FRIEND THIS IS FRAZY I DONT NEED DRUG FUCK OFF PSYCHEDELIC FUCK OFF CUCK SHRINKS FUCK OFF

@Friezacel , care to comment on that?
most so-called stoners are normies with friends, of course there are incel weed smokers, but they are not a lot in comparison to lonely alcoholics. This is why weed is usually a normie substance imo.

IM ALREADY SEEING AND HEARING SHIT AND HAVING CRAZY THOUGT FROM NOT HAVING GIRL FRIEND THIS IS FRAZY I DONT NEED DRUG FUCK OFF PSYCHEDELIC FUCK OFF CUCK SHRINKS FUCK OFF

psychedelics are just a crutch

if you can't schizopost while straight edge then you're not a real schizoposter

i already did, multiple times and sometimes i believe it really messed with my ability to concentrate because i now feel mental fog which i don't remember experiencing beforehand

I did a few times, had some epic trips but the last one was bad and never went back. Kinda miss it but yeah it's a risk with anxiety and all.

Why not?

It's not like it can get any worse, if I somehow rewire my brain its probably for the better

Alongside stuff such as Benzos. But to be fair, Alcohol & Weed(I use both) are some of the more common drugs in general, since alcohol is legal & normalized in most places & weed is very common even if illegal.
Its both normie and loser drug
True, but it was one of the things that started off as a “loser” or “outcast” kind of thing: Before Incels really were a thing, the closest thing to us were outcasted nerd, metalhead, or other types you see in those shit 70s-80s movies/shows who smoked weed. My dad even told me when he was growing up weed was seen as a thing for these “outcast” or “non-conformist” types.

Whenever I get super stoned I always sperg out and think about what would happen if a nuclear bomb were to go off at that very instant. The pain would be beyond unbearable, and I feel like the weed would only amplify the misery.

I can sort of agree on that. They always talk about this "ego death" thing during psychedelic trips, but the truth is that us incels have experienced the true version of ego through the blackpill. When you got blackpilled ultra hard in your life and know the ugly truth of the way of life and soyciety, believe me when i say this: no ammounts of psychedelics are going to alter you to experience the stuff an NT normgroid would in his future.

However, LSD is truly the most gigabased drug a blackpiller could ever take. Psychedelics might not change your life, but they will change YOU for the better. You will become a more logical, wiser and empathetic being.

My recent trips during the past couple months were able to truly confirm my beliefs that the NT normalfag majority scum are truly animalistic beings with inferiour brains and values, driven by lust, endless pleasure and hunger for dominance.

As much as i love LSD, the most ironic thing out of all of this is that this drug tried to BLUEPILL ME couple times by trying being a "more positive person" LMAO!!!!

It's hard being a positive person if you have been living an extremely depressing and lonely life for over 11 years and constantly being clowned and undervalued by the cucked soyciety.

@SandNiggerKANG @Ron.Belgrade

I unironically believe you will benefit a lot from a small dose of LSD that won't cause any hallucinations like 50ug.

Last edited:
I can sort of agree on that. They always talk about this "ego death" thing during psychedelic trips, but the truth is that us incels have experienced the true version of ego through the blackpill. When you got blackpilled ultra hard in your life and know the ugly truth of the way of life and soyciety, believe me when i say this: no ammounts of psychedelics are going to alter you to experience the stuff an NT normgroid would in his future.

However, LSD is truly the most gigabased drug a blackpiller could ever take. Psychedelics might not change your life, but they will change YOU for the better. You will become a more logical, wiser and empathetic being.

My recent trips during the past couple months were able to truly confirm my beliefs that the NT normalfag majority scum are truly animalistic beings with inferiour brains and values, driven by lust, endless pleasure and hunger for dominance.

As much as i love LSD, the most ironic thing out of all of this is that this drug tried to BLUEPILL ME couple times by trying being a "more positive person" LMAO!!!!

It's hard being a positive person if you have been living an extremely depressing and lonely life for over 11 years and constantly being clowned and undervalued by the cucked soyciety.

@SandNiggerKANG @Ron.Belgrade

I unironically believe you will benefit a lot from a small dose of LSD that won't cause any hallucinations like 50ug.
I would try it but need access to it somehow. Microdosing sounds cool though

I once had a horror trip from 50ug LSD, dont think i will try it again. I would like to try shrooms

Psychedelics for me is an instant death sentence. I'd kill myself

Psychedelics are a double or nothing for truecels. I lucked out and they helped me.