Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You would die for the incel revolution

Martyrdom only really works the best if you believe in some sort of afterlife where you're guaranteed eternal paradise. That's why arabcel jihadis are promised virgins.

Martyrdom only really works the best if you believe in some sort of afterlife where you're guaranteed eternal paradise. That's why arabcel jihadis are promised virgins.
I don`t believe in an after life but i rather die for an ideology i believe in than suffer this cruel existence

I don`t believe in an after life but i rather die for an ideology i believe in than suffer this cruel existence
Do not fear death, for it is the only escape from this miserable existence we call life.

Only if I managed to get a positive KD (in Counter Strike) othERwise I would find a way to survive from my injuries using sheer willpower

there wont ever be one. a lot of incels just become reddit cucks.
As much as I hope there will be an incel uprising one day, too many males are dulled by mindless entertainment and consumerism as copes to care. And they're too bluepilled anyways. The best I can hope for is to doing my part to leech off the system that hates me and try to make the lives of normalcucks as miserable as possible. That's the closest thing to an incel revolution I'll get.