Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait: You woke up at Midnight because you went to bed at 4 PM

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★★
If your sleep schedule is this bad your cooked.

I go to bed at 5 am, sleep till 10, wake up to piss, struggle to fall back asleep and then sleep till 1 pm. It's fucking brutal.

I go to bed at 5 am, sleep till 10, wake up to piss, struggle to fall back asleep and then sleep till 1 pm. It's fucking brutal.
I woke up like 6 times today for some reason.

It was brutal asf.

I had like 4 separate dreams lmaoo

did exactly that today and did that for 2 weeks now, its 5:22 am now but I am waiting for the store to open to do the groceries before going to sleep again

I woke up like 6 times today for some reason.

It was brutal asf.

I had like 4 separate dreams lmaoo
Goddamn that's brutal af. Are you sure you don't have breathing issues waking you up like sleep apnea?

I used to be up until 7 or 8 and then wake up at 2 or 3. :feelsUnreal: unfortunately I can't do that anymore since I'm gonna be a wagecuck. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

what job?
Fast food
Kermit Suicide GIF

what did you dream of?
I don't remember most of them but I remember in one of the dreams I got rejected by a stacy but I was happy because she did it nicely instead of being a bitch about it jfl

Goddamn that's brutal af. Are you sure you don't have breathing issues waking you up like sleep apnea?
I don't think I do.

I don't feel out of breath or anything when I wake up

Holy fuck, brocel, that's brutal. I remember a few months ago, I had a messed up sleep schedule too. I strongly suggest that you change it as soon as possible because you will feel a lot better. You could either stay up all night or take some melatonin (which is a sleep hormone) to help fix your sleeping pattern.

I use to have that issue but it went away when I excercised early in the day and got more sunlight

I don't think I do.

I don't feel out of breath or anything when I wake up
That's good at least. Any idea what wakes you up so much? Could just be the depression and loneliness from inceldom, but sounds like a health reason to me. I know for me, I had a collapsed nasal valves and couldn't breathe through my nose, which messed up my sleep. I use breath right strips every time now to hold my nose open while I sleep and it works great. My nose even stays open better in the daytime without the strips on from being held in the right position for 8 hours a day.

Holy fuck, brocel, that's brutal. I remember a few months ago, I had a messed up sleep schedule too. I strongly suggest that you change it as soon as possible because you will feel a lot better. You could either stay up all night or take some melatonin (which is a sleep hormone) to help fix your sleeping pattern.
It is brutal. I can't fix it though, believe me I've tried. I'm just a natural night owl. If I go to bed earlier, my sleep is far more horrendous. That's why the job I'm gonna start soon is night shift and a 5 pm to 1 am shift.

I use to have that issue but it went away when I excercised early in the day and got more sunlight
Already tried exercising early in the day, and I get plenty of sun from doing a lot yard work on our family's properties and some neighbor's yards. I'm just a natural night owl

It is brutal. I can't fix it though, believe me I've tried. I'm just a natural night owl. If I go to bed earlier, my sleep is far more horrendous. That's why the job I'm gonna start soon is night shift and a 5 pm to 1 am shift.
Brutal, makes me sad man. I hope you can recover from this one day.

Brutal, makes me sad man. I hope you can recover from this one day.
Maybe when I'm like 30 or something I will naturally become more of a morning person. Until then, I gave up on fighting my night owlness and decided to just embrace it. The job pays more for nightshift anyway once I start. Plus, it's nice to not be surrounded with people and lots of traffic.

Maybe when I'm like 30 or something I will naturally become more of a morning person. Until then, I gave up on fighting my night owlness and decided to just embrace it. The job pays more for nightshift anyway once I start. Plus, it's nice to not be surrounded with people and lots of traffic.
Brutal, gl with the job
Brutal

That's good at least. Any idea what wakes you up so much? Could just be the depression and loneliness from inceldom, but sounds like a health reason to me. I know for me, I had a collapsed nasal valves and couldn't breathe through my nose, which messed up my sleep. I use breath right strips every time now to hold my nose open while I sleep and it works great. My nose even stays open better in the daytime without the strips on from being held in the right position for 8 hours a day.
I honestly have no clue what wakes me up.

It might be because I'm laying on those bed couch things and the mattress is basically just metal

View attachment 61bxbULvKmL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.webp

One of these

I honestly have no clue what wakes me up.

It might be because I'm laying on those bed couch things and the mattress is basically just metal

View attachment 1195852

One of these
Could be. Your loneliness combined with being starved of love and touch from a woman is definitely a big factor as well.