Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You were never within the 5 mile radius of a female

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Only truecels can relate.

If you were ever within 5 miles of a human individual whose bodily cells contain two X chromosomes, you should be permabanned immediately.

tbh you're a slayer if you ever were within 5 miles of a human with even a single X chromosome :chad::chad::chad:
if you have one X chromosome yourself, you're 50% foid and should get banned tbhtbh :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

tbh you're a slayer if you ever were within 5 miles of a human with even a single X chromosome :chad::chad::chad:
if you have one X chromosome yourself, you're 50% foid and should get banned tbhtbh :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Yeah, having one X chromosome makes you half female which is gay and thus forbidden here

Can’t relate with this one tbh, it’s just not possible.

you have two dads

@TruestBlackCel thoughts?

There is a senior citizen home less than a mile from me. I am chad :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

I gave a granny 25 cents today, I am slaying tonight for sure :feelsYall:
Later inkwells :soy:
Target @RollD20 instead of me @TruestBlackCel he's the real slayer