Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Truecel trait] You want to leave this forum

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
While fakecels crawl through the windows to larp and mog here truecels can't wait to ascend and delete their accounts.

First thing I'm doing after ascending is logging on and deleting my account.

While fakecels crawl through the windows to larp and mog here truecels can't wait to ascend and delete their accounts.

First thing I'm doing after ascending is logging on and deleting my account.
Same.

With who?
Some filipino woman. Or maybe a Vietnamese one as I'll pass by Vietnam too.

I'll go to Japan too for a week to visit Yukio Mishima grave in tokyo and to try to ascend there on the side but I doubt that will happen Japan is overrun by chadlite white moggers I ain't got a chance there.

With who?
I honestly do not give a fuck who i ascend with anymore, I just want to fulfill my biological needs to subdue my genetics and conquer myself. I will never be a full man without tasting a female lust. Not something that can be achieved by paying a whore, but a good half measure for sure which is why I'm going Pattaya.

I'll be departing soon

I guess I'm not a trucel then

uh huh
right
U don't think I'll do it?

How can anyone honestly enjoy this forum, posting here is a daily tribute to my subhumanity. I hate it, and I hate the fact I belong here even more.

This forum fucking sucks, but I have nowhere else to go

If I ever do ascend, I will be so happy to finally leave: I'll bolt, and never fucking not for one second look back

How can anyone honestly enjoy this forum, posting here is a daily tribute to my subhumanity. I hate it, and I hate the fact I belong here even more.
I enjoy it because I actually have friends here. It's some much needed social interaction. Beats not talking to anyone all day

Yea it did suck ngl
Sorry to hear you are now 18 and it didn't get better. Now you enter the period where people are gonna be shaming you more for it. Plus women are gonna view it as more creepy you don't have experience, which sucks. I'm around halfway between 19 and 20 right now

Cant say i Didnt try.
But then where else Will i shitpost
The walls of my House dont reply to my comments