Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel Trait: You Think "Differently"

• Thread starter WhitePilledRage
  • Start date
WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
If you have to constantly explain your reasoning to people when they ask you why you're doing something a certain way, or if they constantly disagree with how you do stuff especially your family, then you're really fucked in life unless you're GL. I don't give a fuck about betabuxing some ugly outlier hole that settles for me.

If you have to constantly explain your reasoning to people when they ask you why you're doing something a certain way, or if they constantly disagree with how you do stuff especially your family, then you're really fucked in life unless you're GL. I don't give a fuck about betabuxing some ugly outlier hole that settles for me.
I suffer from this but its also because I am retarded in my ways of doing things.

Most people do the work and fix the problem outright. I google and research to prepare, then get accused of laziness of not doing the manly thing and doing it at the moment it occured.

Its even worse for nodadcels, they have no practical experience.

Leave it, I'll call your uncle
Leave it, your grandpa will do it
Leave it, a friend will do it.
Leave it, somehow we'll manage.

These mf are not only lonelnly, they are also emsculated by their mother-foids.

Thank God my dad was hard on me to learn this home conservation stuff. My mom always said I shouldn't learn this because it will come by on its own I should focus on stydying.

Whcih resulted in me not knowing much still, and I had to learn some skills alone. Like cleaning and ironing my clothes, but its hell for the mamaboys out there.

normies get pissed when i fix something and i use a different & better method than them. and of course i need too explain several times in different ways over and over again. must be the autism

Methinks you're autist

I deal with this all the time, I’m so fed up with it.

Yeah I hate it so much fuck people

Methinks you're autist

I'm actually not, being seeing many psyches and none ever make mention of autism. Then again, psychiatry and "mental illness" is mostly bullshit. There's no proof of someone having schitzophrenia, no brain scans or blood tests that prove the existence of such diseases.

Leave it, I'll call your uncle
Leave it, your grandpa will do it
Leave it, a friend will do it.
Leave it, somehow we'll manage.

These mf are not only lonelnly, they are also emsculated by their mother-foids.

Thank God my dad was hard on me to learn this home conservation stuff. My mom always said I shouldn't learn this because it will come by on its own I should focus on stydying.

Whcih resulted in me not knowing much still, and I had to learn some skills alone. Like cleaning and ironing my clothes, but its hell for the mamaboys out there.
yeah dont listen to foids for life advice

Normies are NPC cattle slaves. There is nothing natural about what they do or the way the think. If you don't fit in with them, that means you're normal.