Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You talk to yourself out loud

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I'm alone and I feel like no one can listen to me I do it, usually say random sheit and repeat dialogues from movies or videogames. I don't speak really loud but if my roommates ever heard me they probably think I'm a lunatic kek. For example yesterday I was playing Portal 2 and saying "just shup and drive or shut your mouth nigger" quoting this man

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chAIII3Io_c&t=1s

Also having imaginary friends :worryfeels:

Yes, most of my random phrases are extremely disjointed and rarely make sense.
I scream when I'm alone.

It's pretty brutal, loneliness absolutely destroys you

I have to speak out loud to myself because otherwise I would forget how to speak.

Lol I def can relate. Once you get to a certain point in life you no longer give a fuck about how youre percieved by other normies

Once you get to a certain point in life you no longer give a fuck about how youre percieved by other normies
Same, i stare into peoples faces and never step out of way. Who fucks them.

I always practice talking to people when I'm alone. Like things I am going to say. I say it to myself to get the pausing and intonation right

I pretend as if there are two types of me and i am talking to my other type because i have no one to talk to. Just shows how lonely i am. I have also been caught by many people doing this and people think i am some kind of lunatic

I often talk to myself as if I'm giving interview, describing what I'm currently doing, what my life is like and basically sharing facts that nobody cares about and wouldn't want to be burdened with. This is what happens, I guess, when your social interactions are limited and you don't have that many occasions to share your thoughts.

I talk to myself quite a lot actually. It's therapeutic. I go over events that I never got to deal with. I pump myself up to perform well at school/work. I dance and sing alone as well. Fuck being normal and trying to fit in even when I'm by myself. I even reread my post here aloud.

I only talk to myself inside my head I never do it out loud because it will weird people out but yeah

Same sometimes, and in different languages. Fefails and normscums can't imagine what it's like to live in total isolation your whole life.

I rant and talk to myself like I'm holding some sort of presentation or having an argument. Helps me with articulating my thoughts and arguments.

Last edited:
I sometimes sing to songs I listen to and pretend I am playing karaoke with friends.

I do exactly the same thing, I talk to myself but not the thinking out loud type, I do a whole performance, something I usually do is to repeat the dialogues of the npcs in red dead redemption 2, for example I say: what the hell are you doing? with the redneck intonation

All the time.
I usually just vent about everyday shit.
There is noone i can talk to.

Yep I do it all the time.

Eversince I've been wearing masks outdoors, I've been talking like I'm holding a gosh darn conversation.