Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Truecel Trait] You stopped giving a shit about how bad you look/smell/etc.. How shit ur life is

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
The last shower I took was 2 months ago not counting swimming/gym sessions which I do every week. I rarely ever cut my hair because I walk everywhere in hoodies anyway to hide my subhuman balding head. If I do idgaf how I cut it, I just cut it there. I am balding anyway why does it matter. I have a shitty beard which looks like a virgin beard I can barely grow hair on there it doesn't look like a beard at all it just looks fucking stupid but I am not shaving because again.. I can't be bothered.

I do not wash my clothes. All my clothes smell like shit I need to wash them tbh. But why? Why would I bother it makes no difference lol.

My room is full of trash. I stopped cleaning my room 2 months ago. I only do it when it gets too bad to the point where I can't move. I have at least 100 cans of diet soda stacked all over my desk as I write this. There are countless takeaways all over the floor. There is food on the floor that I cba to pick up anymore. I haven't cleaned my fridge, ever. There is some rotting shit in there I can't even be bothered to open it up.

My bed reeks of sweat and its full of clothes. 75% of my bed area is unusable because there is random shit all over my bed like opened pizza boxes etc.

I give up man. Why should I care about all this shit. Why should I keep my room organized? Why care for myself? Why? Makes no fucking difference what so ever I could smell of the best perfume it would not matter. I already tried this shit I already went over this. My personal hygiene mogged 99% the fuck out of all of you here and it is literally irrelevant when you are a subhuman piece of shit.

So I give up. I hate living in this shitty place anyway. I pay my rent to some rich fucking landlord cuck so that I can enjoy living in a room in a house full of fucking drug dealers and some mental fgts that can't hold a job down for 2 days because they wanna take crack on the break times.

Why should I care about this place? I won't live here forever. Idc about this shit house. Idc about the chaos around me. I think its rather suiting actually. It perfectly encompasses what my life has become. I enjoy it to a degree. To see my slow descend into madness as my whole room rots around me.

I am already rotten on the inside. Now my outside surrounding follows suit. Starting with my flesh.

I had great plans for SEAmaxxing but lately I can't even picture myself going anywhere tbh. I don't really know what to do anymore. I feel the walls closing in on me and there is nothing I can do. I am faced with the reality that I just cannot accept and yet there is no escape.

It really is quite depressing tbh ngl.

It really is over.

Based, I am quitting my job soon and gonna nomadmaxx and be a filthy shut in who bums on the beach everyday stinking of sweat and then goes back to his room and LDARmaxx tbh.

No point anymore brocel. I made a post recently where I said I'm going to stop trying to ascend my looks, but I'm forced to be hygenic cause my parents force me.

I look like shit and my grooming is shit and my clothes are shit but I take at least one shower every day because I hate being dirty. I just took a shower in fact, it lasted 4 minutes 30 seconds (I timed it). Why can't you take 4 minutes and 30 seconds of your day to not be filthy if nothing else?

Do an about-face

i dont brush my teeth or take a shower, basic hygiene is pointless when everyone wants u dead regardless, its just extra work on top of extra work. Life as an incel is already enough of a burden

You should take care of you teeth and fitness, but washing is pointless.

if you don't have piss jugs yet, then your journey has only begun.

Learnt the hard way to take care of teeth but yes fuck hair and general appearance. I often have people stare at me, its only a matter of time before I start askign them all what the fuck they are looking at and smashing some teeth in for being annoying bastards

I change my clothes and take a bath once in a week, I don't shave or cut my hair its pointless.

I don't care about my health and gave up on looksmaxxing. I wouldn't even shower if my mom didn't force me to do so. I hate my subhuman looks but there's nothing I can do about it. Being well-kept provides nothing.

The last shower I took was 2 months ago not counting swimming/gym sessions which I do every week. I rarely ever cut my hair because I walk everywhere in hoodies anyway to hide my subhuman balding head. If I do idgaf how I cut it, I just cut it there. I am balding anyway why does it matter. I have a shitty beard which looks like a virgin beard I can barely grow hair on there it doesn't look like a beard at all it just looks fucking stupid but I am not shaving because again.. I can't be bothered.

I do not wash my clothes. All my clothes smell like shit I need to wash them tbh. But why? Why would I bother it makes no difference lol.

My room is full of trash. I stopped cleaning my room 2 months ago. I only do it when it gets too bad to the point where I can't move. I have at least 100 cans of diet soda stacked all over my desk as I write this. There are countless takeaways all over the floor. There is food on the floor that I cba to pick up anymore. I haven't cleaned my fridge, ever. There is some rotting shit in there I can't even be bothered to open it up.

My bed reeks of sweat and its full of clothes. 75% of my bed area is unusable because there is random shit all over my bed like opened pizza boxes etc.

I give up man. Why should I care about all this shit. Why should I keep my room organized? Why care for myself? Why? Makes no fucking difference what so ever I could smell of the best perfume it would not matter. I already tried this shit I already went over this. My personal hygiene mogged 99% the fuck out of all of you here and it is literally irrelevant when you are a subhuman piece of shit.

So I give up. I hate living in this shitty place anyway. I pay my rent to some rich fucking landlord cuck so that I can enjoy living in a room in a house full of fucking drug dealers and some mental fgts that can't hold a job down for 2 days because they wanna take crack on the break times.

Why should I care about this place? I won't live here forever. Idc about this shit house. Idc about the chaos around me. I think its rather suiting actually. It perfectly encompasses what my life has become. I enjoy it to a degree. To see my slow descend into madness as my whole room rots around me.

I am already rotten on the inside. Now my outside surrounding follows suit. Starting with my flesh.

I had great plans for SEAmaxxing but lately I can't even picture myself going anywhere tbh. I don't really know what to do anymore. I feel the walls closing in on me and there is nothing I can do. I am faced with the reality that I just cannot accept and yet there is no escape.

It really is over.
I felt the same for a while but I learned the harsh way that I had to keep myself clean for health issues. When they strike you badly enough, you will be on track again, trust me.
gonna nomadmaxx and be a filthy shut in
"I'm going to dig holes in the sky".

My room looks halfway decent for an Incel. It's messy and it looks like a neckbeard nest however. I am still looksmaxxing even though I am a 23yo KHHV (truecel).

I keep my room clean, shower twice a day, I cook my own meals daily, etc.

It doesn't make a difference if you are sub 8

How old are you? If you're 25+ who cares it's fucking over
i dont brush my teeth or take a shower, basic hygiene is pointless when everyone wants u dead regardless, its just extra work on top of extra work. Life as an incel is already enough of a burden
Do u clean ur ass after shitting

Last edited:
I look like shit and my grooming is shit and my clothes are shit but I take at least one shower every day because I hate being dirty. I just took a shower in fact, it lasted 4 minutes 30 seconds (I timed it). Why can't you take 4 minutes and 30 seconds of your day to not be filthy if nothing else?

Why? Makes no difference if I shower or not. It's just 4 minutes and 30 seconds I could spend pointlessly browsing the same internet sites I browse every day.

Why? Makes no difference if I shower or not. It's just 4 minutes and 30 seconds I could spend pointlessly browsing the same internet sites I browse every day.
Doesn't the filthy residue all over your skin bother you? Bacteria chads are breeding in there and making a stink and they stay on whatever you touch so even your bed sheets get soaked in bacteria and sweat and whatever other shit your oil produces.

I dunno, I just love the feeling of clean skin even though it's been months someone was close enough to me to smell me.

C

It really is over.
Can't relate. I don't like to feel disgusting.
Also not taking shower in Brazil is impossible.

I take a shower each morning as well as brushing my teethes. All of that for nothing.

Reminds me of a Nirvana - Even in his youth lyrics
"Even in his youth
Even in his youth
Even in his youth
He was nothing
Kept his body clean
Kept his body clean
Kept his body clean
Going nowhere"

Not showering and cleaning your clothes is based but not having an orderly room is low IQ

It really is over.
you are being the ultimate blackpiller i respect you for your esoteric ideology

It really is over.
Tbh sometimes I go so long without looking into a mirror that I forget how fugly I am, that once I do inevitably catch sight of my own reflection again I feel like killing myself ngl

The most infuriating part about your post is that if you had a better face NONE OF THAT WOULD MATTER ANYWAYS. You would still get girls and have sex with them on your pizza box covered bed.

Based, I quit my job months ago Stopped working out, and caring Bout my appearance. I pretty much only shower, brush my teeth, and do laundry

Based, I left my job too and managed to become a NEET. I don't feel the need to do any effort again, in society, clothing, beard. I take showers and wash my clothes just because I don't like smelling bad. Now I spend my day having fun on many ways and playing videogames, watching movies and series, building Lego sets. I left social media because it's so full of feminist shit everywhere now.

I just wanna have fun until I die, if I can't I'll jump off the bridge. Also, I don't wanna see a foid ever again near me. Why supporting their proximity, while I know I have 0% chances of dating them ? I can stay way from them without any regret, as I know nothing will ever happen.

I don't think I will live long anyways, being alone made me adopt very bad meals, and damage on the heart are huge after decades on doing this. Being alone condemns to eat shitty salty cans full of chemicals.

My days are passing by by dozens, I lost consciousness of time in an eternal summer holidays. Calendars, clocks, have lost all meaning.