Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: you still haven't seen Joker because you're too high inhib to go to the cinema

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
And you have to wait until torrents for the HD version come out.

Take the plunge during work hours when there are no normalfaggots around, the movie is a cathartic watch and worth it

Tbh you are putting too much hype on to it. You'll inevitably be disappointed when it doesn't live up to your expectations tbh.

Overrated movie, the key thing you should be taking away from this whole thing is to never give money to (((HOLLYWOOD))) and dowload it off the internet/stream it.

Tbh you are putting too much hype on to it. You'll inevitably be disappointed when it doesn't live up to your expectations tbh.
Overrated movie, the key thing you should be taking away from this whole thing is to never give money to (((HOLLYWOOD))) and dowload it off the internet/stream it.
I know, I'm not expecting that good of a movie. I mainly want to watch it because everyone online keeps talking about it and it bothers me to be the last one who hasn't seen it yet.

Take the plunge during work hours when there are no normalfaggots around, the movie is a cathartic watch and worth it
This, I went at 12:45 and the cinema was almost empty.

Go at an inconvenient time for normies, that’s what I did.

My dad drove me to the theater @LastGerman

I watched it and tbh it was shit lol

If you want this movie's message to prevail, you need to support the movie. Actually support the movie.

I saw it alone opening weekend

tfw when too depressed to leave your house

yes I don't want to see it because going alone ,you know the ppl would think that I am a loner loser ( I am ) so I avoid that kind of bad experiences , I rather see it online than spend money for (((them))).

How are you not perma banned for this statement? fucking idiot

because ur allowed to have opinions and Im sure other incels feel the same way retard

Alternatively, you could be too low-inhib not to go to the cinema alone.

I saw it the day before the opening day. Theater was pretty empty tbh, but that might just be because the location I went to wasn't too popular.