Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: You sleep 12-14 hours a day

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★★
I could not imagine going back to 6-8 hours, let alone 9-10
Who else is with me? And no, I don't think I'm sick - I actually enjoy sleeping alot and getting up later than everyone else :feelsaww:

Sounds like depression trait. I sleep a lot too whenever I'm depressed about something

I love sleep it is a great cope

I sleep 3 hours a day, real trucels don’t need sleep as they are in constant pain and are unable to

Who else is with me? And no, I don't think I'm sick - I actually enjoy sleeping alot and getting up later than everyone else :feelsaww:
That is a classic depression symptom. I also sleep a lot. 8 hours/night + at least two 1.5 hour naps in the day time.

I also like sleeping tbh

No im am insomniac

I suppose that sleeping is the closest thing to death that it is reassuring for an incel.

I get to sleep only for 5-6 hours. I wake up at 8 am or sometimes 7 am to go to attend my computer classes and then after coming home I eat, study and troll and then go to help my father in his business in evening and come home at night and sleep. That's my daily life.

fuck yeah:incel:

Wtf i am the opposite. I sleep only 5-6 hours

I wish i could sleep and were not addicted to coffee, nap of 3-4 hours is my limit to function, being awake drinking coffee at 6am gives off a strange feeling of hope, but i envy those that can sleep a lot, better than being awake stressed

I feel lucky to be able to sleep 7-8 hours uninterrupted.