Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: You postmaxx because you have nothing better to do

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
As a gigatruecel I will never be able to looksmaxx to become an 8/10 chad with a harem of foids so instead I LDAR all day, eat and try to rank up on an incel forum because that is atleast SOMETHING I have control over. JFL at what my life has become, I remember when I was younger I still had hope that I could become someone and something but look at me now, Im too pussy to even kill myself. Its so fucking OVER, no in fact it never fucking began in the first place, the J00s ruined us and won
:feelsrope:

almost at five stars

I’ll definitely make it to rainbow level if I don’t end up getting myself banned.

srs?
I think it's NT incel trait. When you're non NT you just have less things to bring to the table in a convo, so you post less.
And if you bring up @Friezacel and @ElTruecel it's because they're the exception confirming the rule.

srs?
I think it's NT incel trait. When you're non NT you just have less things to bring to the table in a convo, so you post less.
And if you bring up @Friezacel and @ElTruecel it's because they're the exception confirming the rule.
Its not if you spam in the sewers. Half of the time I don't know what interesting to post in Inceldom Discussion since everything has already been said before

When you're non NT you just have less things to bring to the table in a convo, so you post less
what's there to bring to the convo
he's talking about postmaxxing in the sewers

Username doesn't checks out

As a gigatruecel I will never be able to looksmaxx to become an 8/10 chad with a harem of foids so instead I LDAR all day, eat and try to rank up on an incel forum because that is atleast SOMETHING I have control over. JFL at what my life has become, I remember when I was younger I still had hope that I could become someone and something but look at me now, Im too pussy to even kill myself. Its so fucking OVER, no in fact it never fucking began in the first place, the J00s ruined us and won
Age?

Best thing you could do. Maybe one day yoy could surpass saint intellau

You joined a month earlier than me, and I postcount mog you. I guess I'm even more of a rotter than you

You joined a month earlier than me, and I postcount mog you. I guess I'm even more of a rotter than you
I’m surprised you have a later join date than me ngl

Because you give off the vibes of an established user somehow
That's a compliment to me. Thanks brocel. It's probably because I've basically been a social outcast for the majority of my life. I was very familiar with most of the concepts and ideologies on here before I even knew a term for them because life beat me down so much. This is basically the only place I have to speak my mind and not get gaslighted about my problems not being that bad.

That's a compliment to me. Thanks brocel. It's probably because I've basically been a social outcast for the majority of my life. I was very familiar with most of the concepts and ideologies on here before I even knew a term for them because life beat me down so much. This is basically the only place I have to speak my mind and not get gaslighted about my problems not being that bad.
Same

In real life my “friends” just gaslight me bro

theyre like “muh youll find a girl one day” shit like that

Even videogames coping is cease to be useful. Every cope has its end.

Boredom is one of the worst motivators out there.