Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: You post on .is even on Christmas

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Nothing better to do other than rot here with the rest of you.

well atleast we're not alone on here on crhistmas

there is usually is way more people on right now. this means there are a lot of sex havers on christmas, and a lot of family havers. :feelswhat:

Family havers worse than sex havers

there is usually is way more people on right now. this means there are a lot of sex havers on christmas, and a lot of family havers. :feelswhat:
The feds have to attend their Christmas dinners

Are you surprised that most incels don't live alone? Truecel trait is not being able to afford to look after yourself.

My family doesn’t celebrate it.

I will be here browsing

You know its over when your only comfort this christmas is a bunch of virgin losers on the internet

I’m with relatives rn

But I’m rotting here JFL. I’m the failure here

Imma do cardio outside all Christmas morning to lift my heartrate and spirits.

more fun than my racist lieberal family

I bet there’s tons of LARPING Chad on here having his orgy with sorwhority girls after posting on the forum! :reeeeee:

i watching this movie on christmas day
historically i streamed it to ppl on 4chan on the last day of the year, but jannies hate me, so i found a channel that streamed it
i always watch this movie around the holidays. its a tradition from a old streamer i used to watch, demolition d. but he stopped doing it, so i picked up the torch, and now i just watch it on cytube with other degenerates who have nobody

I did that, replayed prototype for the 20th time and continued to rot.