Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you only feel empathy towards animals or other incels

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
When a normie, let alone a chad/stacie talks about their problems. You just don't care unlike you do with your brocels and animals.

Depends on the animal tbh

My empathy extends to non-gynocentric men and plushies.

Where were u when i was struggling?
Under/over lad/stacy

Cats are the best animals for an incel :feelsaww:

When a normie, let alone a chad/stacie talks about their problems. You just don't care unlike you do with your brocels and animals.
There are many users here who feel bad for normie sex havers, look at the replies of my latest thread.

There are many users here who feel bad for normie sex havers, look at the replies of my latest thread.

The worst thing is that if it was the other way around, we would be mocked and made fun of, or condescendent pity at best. Fuck them all.

The worst thing is that if it was the other way around, we would be mocked and made fun of, or condescendent pity at best. Fuck them all.
Exactly, if it was the other way round, only God knows how brutally we would be mocked and shit on.

And we're supposed to feel bad for these fuckers? HOW ABOUT NO.

True...i wish i lived on an inhabited island where only animals live

:dab: