Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait : You never kicked someone ass.

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,726
Online
25d 18h 30m
I still feel proud about my low iq secundaria days , I kicked the ass of a tallfag cuz overconfidence is such an insidious killer , Here is the story , Two tallfags tried to bully me in secundaria when i was a fatso , They were talking shit about my fatso body , Then i challenged the weakest one for a 1 vs 1 duel , He accepted and after school a large crowd of goblins gathered to watch the fight , He was quite fit and i was terrified , But the idiot made a mistake , His first movement was a taunt , he pushed me slighty and said "Que pendejo" I just punched him in the temple and he fell with my full subhuman adrenaline, Then i started to choke him with my greasy body til he fainted , I got in trouble but i dont regret it , Such good memories , Have you ever kicked someone ass fair and square? He had to change school cuz i guess he didnt stand the bullying , JFL just imagine getting your ass kicked by a short fatso :feelskek:
 
Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,211
Online
168d 23m
no that shit never happened at my boarding school
 
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
Joined
Sep 1, 2020
Posts
5,691
Online
20d 3h 47m
im ugly and asian
 
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Posts
4,514
Online
59d 23h 0m
RainerNLM said:
im ugly and asian
Then you should know all kinds of oriental martial arts.
 
crew2

crew2

Captain
Joined
Dec 4, 2017
Posts
1,550
Online
31d 3h 58m
Ye but most people who tell you that they are fighting every 5 minutes are bullshitting you or trying to posture which is probably the case with the 2 bullies thinking they could easily pick on you. I've trained MMA at a nearby gym for a few years but too old to make a career of it and have skinny genetics so can't put on that much muscle. It's good just to know that if you get into a fight you're not gonna get destroyed unless the guy is a pro of course in which case you'd be very unlucky.

My face marks up and bruises very easily from sparring too which is a shitty ginger incel trait.
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,726
Online
25d 18h 30m
crew2 said:
Ye but most people who tell you that they are fighting every 5 minutes are bullshitting you or trying to posture which is probably the case with the 2 bullies thinking they could easily pick on you. I've trained MMA at a nearby gym for a few years but too old to make a career of it and have skinny genetics so can't put on that much muscle. It's good just to know that if you get into a fight you're not gonna get destroyed unless the guy is a pro of course in which case you'd be very unlucky.

I suck at fighting and got my ass kicked some times too but my fists are so hard and i pity the faggots who get punched by my fists with full strength
 
crew2

crew2

Captain
Joined
Dec 4, 2017
Posts
1,550
Online
31d 3h 58m
Netzachcel said:
I suck at fighting and got my ass kicked some times too but my fists are so hard and i pity the faggots who get punched by my fists with full strength
The gym I go to (or went to before the Chinavirus) has some high level fighters in there so most of us who train there are absolute shit compared to those guys haha. Got some tips from one of them one time who you'd never think was a fighter from looking at him and he was throwing me around like a foid in front of the others. I have a friend who is short and fat and I've seen him knock out multiple people. I'd never underestimate a short fat guy ha
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,726
Online
25d 18h 30m
crew2 said:
The gym I go to (or went to before the Chinavirus) has some high level fighters in there so most of us who train there are absolute shit compared to those guys haha. Got some tips from one of them one time who you'd never think was a fighter from looking at him and he was throwing me around like a foid in front of the others. I have a friend who is short and fat and I've seen him knock out multiple people. I'd never underestimate a short fat guy ha

I had some books about human anatomy before internet , The temples of the head and the liver are one hit kill
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,356
Online
30d 3h 26m
Netzachcel said:
I still feel proud about my low iq secundaria days , I kicked the ass of a tallfag cuz overconfidence is such an insidious killer , Here is the story , Two tallfags tried to bully me in secundaria when i was a fatso , They were talking shit about my fatso body , Then i challenged the weakest one for a 1 vs 1 duel , He accepted and after school a large crowd of goblins gathered to watch the fight , He was quite fit and i was terrified , But the idiot made a mistake , His first movement was a taunt , he pushed me slighty and said "Que pendejo" I just punched him in the temple and he fell with my full subhuman adrenaline, Then i started to choke him with my greasy body til he fainted , I got in trouble but i dont regret it , Such good memories , Have you ever kicked someone ass fair and square? He had to change school cuz i guess he didnt stand the bullying , JFL just imagine getting your ass kicked by a short fatso :feelskek:
I did long time ago
 
P

Paranoidcel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Posts
141
Online
5d 5h 49m
no because i'm a high inhib pussy, my school bullies always pushed me around and i didn't do shit
 
crew2

crew2

Captain
Joined
Dec 4, 2017
Posts
1,550
Online
31d 3h 58m
Netzachcel said:
I had some books about human anatomy before internet , The temples of the head and the liver are one hit kill
Well short fat guys who can hit hard are very hard to deal with too because of low centre of gravity which means they are very hard to take down too with wrestling. Just look at Daniel Cormier. He is only 5 foot 9 which is one of the shortest heavyweights/light heavyweights and was Strikeforce and UFC champion and only started losing 1. to a guy who was juicing and 2. when he got into his 40s. Here's him in his prime while still pretty fat:-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyHe_GkhgH0
 
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
13,186
Online
262d 19h 53m
worse fight i got into i think around 12, this other kid kept riding his bike past my porch while i was sitting there and he starts calling me names, wamts to fight, so i stabbed him.
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,726
Online
25d 18h 30m
crew2 said:
Well short fat guys who can hit hard are very hard to deal with too because of low centre of gravity which means they are very hard to take down too with wrestling. Just look at Daniel Cormier. He is only 5 foot 9 which is one of the shortest heavyweights/light heavyweights and was Strikeforce and UFC champion and only started losing 1. to a guy who was juicing and 2. when he got into his 40s. Here's him in his prime while still pretty fat:-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyHe_GkhgH0

+5 melee defence plus natural stats , Luv battle brothers
 
holyweeb

holyweeb

I hate myself and everybody else
★★★
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Posts
236
Online
3d 20h 19m
Paranoidcel said:
no because i'm a high inhib pussy, my school bullies always pushed me around and i didn't do shit
 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
6,170
Online
168d 3h 57m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,508
Online
250d 12h 18m
I never got to beat someone. I was bullied at times and put an end to it by throwing heavy book and threatening to kill. Sadly never go to abuse. :feelsree::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,726
Online
25d 18h 30m
Transcended Trucel said:
I never got to beat someone. I was bullied at times and put an end to it by throwing heavy book and threatening to kill. Sadly never go to abuse. :feelsree::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

humans are frail , you should try it , gigachads are not made of titanium lmao , just aim for organs and suckerpunch if you can :feelsdevil:
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,382
Online
37d 20h 40m
I was born with small hand frames. My foid mother genes gave me subhuman characteristics. But I managed by being quick on feet and leading my enemies to traps
 
Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2020
Posts
1,656
Online
27d 5h 9m
I am sure I did, the only detail I remember is that I spit on his face after taking him down
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top