Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over truecel trait: you liked manlets even as a child

• Thread starter NavratanMixture
  • Start date
NavratanMixture

NavratanMixture

अंत निकट है
★★
I used to like Rey Mysterio as a kid. Now I am a manlet myself.

just to add, i liked all sorts of "small", "petite" and "agile" athletes and stars while other kids liked chads and other moggers

As a kid I thought being small was better because I could fit in small spaces and go through gates.

Cute nazrin sig and cute caramel skin avi

Oddjob theory: less likely to catch a bullet

As a kid I thought being small was better because I could fit in small spaces and go through gates.
hmm interesting, for me it was more of an "underdog" thing. does that contradict me liking manlets?

I also liked Mysterio and I found tall guys a bit boring. It seemed to me like they rely on their size so much. Like when someone troubles them, they intimidate them with their size. But a smaller or average guy would pull off some amazing martial arts to save his ass or clever psychology.

JoinedOct 20, 2023Posts40

True i liked vegeta now i am vegeta minus the gains

I liked mario and sonic. Both are short characters

Yes im losing my hair too
Are you gonna try to do something about it
I know there was like a whole era of YouTube during the pandemic, where videos were sponsored by Keeps
I think they're a company that fights male pattern baldness

Are you gonna try to do something about it
I know there was like a whole era of YouTube during the pandemic, where videos were sponsored by Keeps
I think they're a company that fights male pattern baldness
If i had the money yes i would buy minoxidil and do dermarolling but im poor i sometimes dont buy food

If i had the money yes i would buy minoxidil and do dermarolling but im poor i sometimes dont buy food
Fuck this world man