Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Truecel trait: You know the lore of any franchise.

caineturbat2003

caineturbat2003

Reverse Incel
★★★★★
Title. Normies know little to nothing about any franchise they like and boast about being fans. Meanwhile truecels know anything about that certain franchise, even the little details.

Title. Normies know little to nothing about any franchise they like and boast about being fans. Meanwhile truecels know anything about that certain franchise, even the little details.
Because were forced to cope with it bc no life due to ugly

Because were forced to cope with it bc no life due to ugly
Also NTpill and voicepill contribute highly on a person's social life.

Truecel and nigger trait: You know the details of each chicken type and how to differentiate between them. :lul:

Also NTpill and voicepill contribute highly on a person's social life.
My nose and eye area is so fucked that foids would rather avoid me, OH and i got a weak chin!

My nose and eye area is so fucked that foids would rather avoid me, OH and i got a weak chin!
I was talking about having friends. Being non-NT and a voicecel seals your fate that you are going to be lonely with little to no friends. :cryfeels:

I was talking about having friends. Being non-NT and a voicecel seals your fate that you are going to be lonely with no friends. :cryfeels:
Yeah im not NT because of my fucked up face, My voice is normal howewer.

Yeah im not NT because of my fucked up face, My voice is normal howewer.
People always called me annoying cause "I talk too much" and when I was listening to a recording I cringed so hard when I heard myself. I always had to mentally prepare myself everytime I spoke :feelsUgh:

True, i know almost everything about the Halloween franchise, Scream franchise and so on..