Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait you have OCD

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
Imagine being so neurotic that you have intrusive fucked up thoughts all the time

Meanwhile Chad has a good mental state and doesn't have to deal with retarded schizophrenic thoughts

Neuroticism is a core incel trait

I used to have horrible OCD about my face. I guess that's dysmorphia but can be considered OCD. I'd spend hours staring at it, compulsively plucking it, washing it , fixing my hair, studying my flaws and imagining what surgeries I needed everyday for a couple years. Not to mention the mental breakdown I'd have every time I saw my face in public. It's close enough I guess

Last edited:
I used to have horrible OCD about my face. I guess that's dysmorphia but can be considered OCD. I'd spend hours staring at it, compulsively plucking it, washing it , fixing my hair, studying my flaws and imagining what surgeries I needed everyday for a couple years. Not to mention the mental breakdown I'd have every time I saw my face in public. It's close enough I guess
How did you cure that?

How did you cure that?
For what its worth I've had dysmorphia too. What worked? Keto diet, meditation. Of course I still know that I'm ugly and subhuman but I don't obsess over it

Cap, i dont have any of thèse traits im literally just ugly af

How did you cure that?
I didn't totally. Basically, medication/therapy, acceptance, avoiding mirrors, and distracting myself with copes helped me stop obsessing 24/7. Now I only do it when I'm seriously depressed or stressed out. I also wear a hoodie to cover up and it helps with anxiety in public.

Joined Sep 4, 2022
Posts 15

that's just one of the many mental issues i got

Yes because of its link to autism

I have also developed OCD. It started out small and I barely noticed it. Now it has ballooned into a serious problem over the years and it seems to be getting worse and worse. :dafuckfeels:

it is better to carry a few prejudices than to believe everything.

I used to have sensations of bat saliva dripping on me whenever I'd stay with my relative. I washed my hands raw many times.

Imagine being so neurotic that you have intrusive fucked up thoughts all the time

Meanwhile Chad has a good mental state and doesn't have to deal with retarded schizophrenic thoughts
I have OCD like traits (arranging things a certain way doing certain things routinely due to intrusive thoughts), look like a complete autist retard when I do it.