Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: you have No photos of yourself

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
I havent taken a selfie in more than 4 years. I am always the one taking photos of my friends when im out with them because im ugly. I have literally No memories if i die no one would know that i existed let alone how i looked. The only photos of me taken recently is when a guy that sits next to me in schools takes a photo of me for his snap and laughs at me, i want to kill him(in Minecraft)

I never understood why normies take so many pictures of themselves. I guess they are all narcissistic to some extent or just copy what others do

I never understood why normies take so many pictures of themselves. I guess they are all narcissistic to some extent or just copy what others do
They look normal. When i see a pic of myself i start crying

True, I deleted the few selfies I had and have nothing recent.

Incel Trait: Having barely any photos on your phone at all (not counting screenshots or saved content from the internet)

I just have 2 , so i dont forget how bad i look

Can relate. I have about as much photos of myself as an undercover spy does. Just a ghost in the mist...

I havent taken a selfie in more than 4 years. I am always the one taking photos of my friends when im out with them because im ugly. I have literally No memories if i die no one would know that i existed let alone how i looked. The only photos of me taken recently is when a guy that sits next to me in schools takes a photo of me for his snap and laughs at me, i want to kill him(in Minecraft)
Friends :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Same. I haven't any selfies on my phone and I don't take any. Can't stand my ugliness.

Same lol i haven't clicked my photo from the last 5 years

Trucel trait: you took photos of yourself from different angles and are disgusted by them

Right.

I'd cringe to have any pics

TRUE. I have 500 photos and not one of them is a picture of my hideous face :feelsLSD:

Never took any because looking at myself makes me want to puke

Yeah I’ll get pictures/videos taken of me by some people as a “joke” especially when I was in school it’s annoying