Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait- you have no connection to family, they forsake you.

Fallout

Fallout

"We're more ghosts than people"
★★★★★
- parents divorce when i was 3, i was their only kid

- didnt see my dad again until i was 11

- he had remarried and had 2 kids with a turkish toilet

-his wife didnt like that i was his 1st kid, therefore hated me, idfk how their culture works

-My own mom waited till i was 17 to tell me she had several abortions, (average toilet moment) leaving me the only child she will ever have

-I had to learn from my Dad's mother that he and his wife never told their 2 kids they had an older step brother (me) until recently, the 2 other kids are in in their early teens now

-Ill never get to be the older brother, noone to look up to me

-Everyone ignored my silent uggo ass at family gatherings therefore noone ever kept in contact with me

-Makes the prospect of roping way easier as like only 1 person will mourn my passing

no family boyos, ovER :feelsrope:

Sounds like below average income trait tbf

In a perfect world, you going ER on them wouldn't be considered a crime.

I'm being serious here. People like this that abandon, neglect, ommit and mistreat children, don't deserve another day on this earth.

Just pure evil.

I have a fucking terrible relationship with my family. It's been a few years since I last had to deal with the worst of the bunch and I still feel greatly affected from it and get depressed when I think or talk about it. It's extremely pathetic

You were forsaken from the get go it wasn't as if suddenly you were thrown onto the street at 18 and that's the worst part.

- parents divorce when i was 3, i was their only kid

- didnt see my dad again until i was 11

- he had remarried and had 2 kids with a turkish toilet

-his wife didnt like that i was his 1st kid, therefore hated me, idfk how their culture works

-My own mom waited till i was 17 to tell me she had several abortions, (average toilet moment) leaving me the only child she will ever have

-I had to learn from my Dad's mother that he and his wife never told their 2 kids they had an older step brother (me) until recently, the 2 other kids are in in their early teens now

-Ill never get to be the older brother, noone to look up to me

-Everyone ignored my silent uggo ass at family gatherings therefore noone ever kept in contact with me

-Makes the prospect of roping way easier as like only 1 person will mourn my passing

no family boyos, ovER :feelsrope:
same here mate I will die alone too with nobody to be at my grave stone. I have not had the past that you have had thank Goodness. My heart goes out to you mate we are your family on here. may I follow you?(friend reqest)

I lost contact with my mothers side of the family, I only have my grandmother and uncle that I keep in regular contact with apart from my parents, the rest are useless to me.

This whole thing has one positive outcome: your inferior bloodline will end with you and you wont create further suffering

I have a fucking terrible relationship with my family. It's been a few years since I last had to deal with the worst of the bunch and I still feel greatly affected from it and get depressed when I think or talk about it. It's extremely pathetic